RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill tell you right now as a xanax expert, if you took 12mgs you would not be standing on that sign buddy. you would be passd out or,if you had a high tollerance, be on a couch somewhere rambling on about nonsense.

PREACH !!!!!!!!!!!!

word, my boy got a good all around pill type tolerance and he took 10mgs and was sleeping for a good 2 days.

and bump all these crazy fucks :clown2:

Originally posted by Sleuth@Feb 14 2006, 11:35 PM

this is crazy because SAKE knows how to tear up a spot, i dont see shit like this everyday...

i dont know about you...

so because you dont see his shit everyday its crazy when he paints at floor level in a chill spot?? sweet. youll see me in the retarded spots thread this week boys. sike im just sayin wrong thread kid. peace.

Originally posted by NeRVe54+Feb 14 2006, 10:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeRVe54 - Feb 14 2006, 10:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sherman@Jan 29 2006, 08:08 PM

p50500110xm.jpg

p50500102kb.jpg

why are these crazy? is this chernobyl?

[/b]

its not a crazy spot youre right, but he has like 35 throws there, so to me thats pretty retarted

so stop bitching, enjoy the pics, and contribute something good to this thread

Originally posted by fuckbagS+Feb 15 2006, 10:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuckbagS - Feb 15 2006, 10:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ces***

[/b]

My Bad...I was thinkin of the wrong person..

<!--QuoteBegin-KiLL Or DiE@Feb 15 2006, 10:39 PM

You're right, Yes they are Legal..I remember The Source had an article on SEEN and CES paintin those shits..

Originally posted by merk or be merked+Feb 16 2006, 07:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (merk or be merked - Feb 16 2006, 07:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pedal Power!@Feb 14 2006, 10:04 PM

uzi suicide! i'm actually wearing an uzi suicide shirt right now! they're a punk band from cali and rolled through my hometown about a year ago. played one of the best shows i've ever seen. they were nice as hell.

uzi suicide fucking rules!

[/b]

youre both faggots.