RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ODS-1@Jul 12 2005, 07:19 PM

Painting someones plane is fucked up and if I ever catch someone doing that I will break their legs myself. People work hard for those, have some fucking respect.

fuck them and thier stupid little airplane ..lifes sucks shit happens..respect these nuts people work hard to maintain thier business too and your dumb ass runs around and paints shit all over it...

Originally posted by ODS-1@Jul 12 2005, 07:19 PM

Painting someones plane is fucked up and if I ever catch someone doing that I will break their legs myself. People work hard for those, have some fucking respect.

fuck them and thier stupid little airplane ..lifes sucks shit happens..respect these nuts people work hard to maintain thier business too and your dumb ass runs around and paints shit all over it...

Originally posted by Shoefers+Jun 29 2005, 11:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shoefers - Jun 29 2005, 11:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Pussy. Paint a military jet. Then post that. Pussies.

[/b]

hahah!!

<!--QuoteBegin-sleepyceas2-@Jun 29 2005, 11:32 AM

that canal saber was a one night job correct?

no man it was like 4 or 5 hours :burn:

Originally posted by ram!bangalore+Jul 12 2005, 09:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ram!bangalore - Jul 12 2005, 09:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Jul 12 2005, 07:19 PM

[/b]

you got a point, but at the same time, "life sucks, shit happens" can't be an excuse to do whatever the fuck you want to people's shit.

Originally posted by ram!bangalore+Jul 12 2005, 08:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ram!bangalore - Jul 12 2005, 08:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Jul 12 2005, 07:19 PM

[/b]

Fuck you too. You're dumb and what you said has no logic at all.

In a letter to the editor, an engineer for the Union Pacific Railroad mentions graffiti and a fillin by BAD.

badbigroller.jpg

The engineer then goes on to make silly and uneducated leaps from graffiti to urban decay and terrorist activities.

Graffiti taggers wasting their talents

http://www.suntimes.com/output/letters/cst-edt-vox13ax.html

July 13, 2005

One night about three weeks ago, on a wall of a building belonging to a lockup storage firm located next to the Union Pacific/Metra North Line where it passes over Fullerton, what I'm assuming had to be a team of graffiti taggers painted their calling card. This was not done by one person. The result of their work is the word ''BAD!'' painted in white letters with black shadowing on a green background, about 10 or 12 feet high and about 90-100 feet long. This wall faces a McDonald's and several other businesses in a shopping center. It would appear to have been painted with rollers, as one was left behind.

I've noticed that they have left their tag on other buildings and structures in the area. And there are others whose tags I have come to recognize over the years of running suburban passenger trains on the North and Northwest Lines. But I have to feel a certain admiration for this one team if only because of the sheer audacity of their act. This was not spontaneous. It took some planning and forethought. But they were obviously successful in their endeavor.

I do not advocate their actions, but in the same sense that one has to admire the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor for its obvious success, one must have a certain appreciation for these taggers, if only to never underestimate them. And in light of the recent attacks in London, perhaps we should be grateful that they are only carrying paint and not weapons and explosives. Also, I cannot imagine wasting my own time vandalizing others' property. I fear we live in a time of extreme selfishness, where people will take life-threatening risks in the name of thrill, but sneer at the opportunity to do such for their nation. And I think most citizens don't really view graffiti as a threat, but in many ways it is the first symptom of civic decay.

I don't think it's too far a stretch to say that crime will flourish in an area where it feels little threat from concerned overwatch. And what better an indication of an area where there is no oversight than a neighborhood covered in graffiti? The particular area is one that has undergone the transformation from industrial to city residential, with attractive condominiums and town houses taking the place of older, often rundown factory buildings.

In some cases these older buildings are being rehabilitated into architecturally aesthetic dwellings. But when some punk comes along and tags them with paint, it destroys the effect. And what about the effect it has on property values?

Our beloved mayor has said how impossible it is to stop the acts of terrorists. Well, it may be difficult but it is not impossible. We simply have to be extra vigilant, with each of us taking a part and not leaving the responsibility to others. This same strategy will work against taggers, too. Like any pest problem, one must create conditions where vermin cannot exist and thrive.

As punishment for the taggers, I propose graduating fines/sentences for each offense, to include being assigned to squads cleaning off their handiwork while wearing pink jumpsuits and shackles. As for the ''BAD!'' team, they should be offered the chance to enlist in the Army. Let's face it: They know how to plan and carry out a mission and how to infiltrate and leave a mission area without getting caught. With a little discipline and training, they could be a real asset to a Ranger company. Otherwise, they are as dogs marking territory, with one exception: I like dogs.

Doug Smith, engineer,

Union Pacific Railroad

Originally posted by meanie+Jul 12 2005, 10:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (meanie - Jul 12 2005, 10:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ram!bangalore@Jul 12 2005, 09:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Jul 12 2005, 07:19 PM

you got a point, but at the same time, "life sucks, shit happens" can't be an excuse to do whatever the fuck you want to people's shit.

[/b]

why not ?????????????????????????????????????thats the point

Originally posted by ODS-1+Jul 13 2005, 02:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS-1 - Jul 13 2005, 02:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ram!bangalore@Jul 12 2005, 08:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Jul 12 2005, 07:19 PM

Fuck you too. You're dumb and what you said has no logic at all.

[/b]

i'll paint on your house theirs some logic for you

Originally posted by ICEONEROCKBADBTBCREW@Jul 13 2005, 09:39 AM

In a letter to the editor, an engineer for the Union Pacific Railroad mentions graffiti and a fillin by BAD.

badbigroller.jpg

The engineer then goes on to make silly and uneducated leaps from graffiti to urban decay and terrorist activities.

Graffiti taggers wasting their talents

http://www.suntimes.com/output/letters/cst-edt-vox13ax.html

July 13, 2005

One night about three weeks ago, on a wall of a building belonging to a lockup storage firm located next to the Union Pacific/Metra North Line where it passes over Fullerton, what I'm assuming had to be a team of graffiti taggers painted their calling card. This was not done by one person. The result of their work is the word ''BAD!'' painted in white letters with black shadowing on a green background, about 10 or 12 feet high and about 90-100 feet long. This wall faces a McDonald's and several other businesses in a shopping center. It would appear to have been painted with rollers, as one was left behind.

I've noticed that they have left their tag on other buildings and structures in the area. And there are others whose tags I have come to recognize over the years of running suburban passenger trains on the North and Northwest Lines. But I have to feel a certain admiration for this one team if only because of the sheer audacity of their act. This was not spontaneous. It took some planning and forethought. But they were obviously successful in their endeavor.

I do not advocate their actions, but in the same sense that one has to admire the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor for its obvious success, one must have a certain appreciation for these taggers, if only to never underestimate them. And in light of the recent attacks in London, perhaps we should be grateful that they are only carrying paint and not weapons and explosives. Also, I cannot imagine wasting my own time vandalizing others' property. I fear we live in a time of extreme selfishness, where people will take life-threatening risks in the name of thrill, but sneer at the opportunity to do such for their nation. And I think most citizens don't really view graffiti as a threat, but in many ways it is the first symptom of civic decay.

I don't think it's too far a stretch to say that crime will flourish in an area where it feels little threat from concerned overwatch. And what better an indication of an area where there is no oversight than a neighborhood covered in graffiti? The particular area is one that has undergone the transformation from industrial to city residential, with attractive condominiums and town houses taking the place of older, often rundown factory buildings.

In some cases these older buildings are being rehabilitated into architecturally aesthetic dwellings. But when some punk comes along and tags them with paint, it destroys the effect. And what about the effect it has on property values?

Our beloved mayor has said how impossible it is to stop the acts of terrorists. Well, it may be difficult but it is not impossible. We simply have to be extra vigilant, with each of us taking a part and not leaving the responsibility to others. This same strategy will work against taggers, too. Like any pest problem, one must create conditions where vermin cannot exist and thrive.

As punishment for the taggers, I propose graduating fines/sentences for each offense, to include being assigned to squads cleaning off their handiwork while wearing pink jumpsuits and shackles. As for the ''BAD!'' team, they should be offered the chance to enlist in the Army. Let's face it: They know how to plan and carry out a mission and how to infiltrate and leave a mission area without getting caught. With a little discipline and training, they could be a real asset to a Ranger company. Otherwise, they are as dogs marking territory, with one exception: I like dogs.

Doug Smith, engineer,

Union Pacific Railroad

this mentality is retarded. you think that is going to stop us? no matter what, graffiti will thrive. there will be more crazy assholes with paint hitting anything and everything they can. you think we're scared of getting caught? you think we're scared of harsher penalties? well think again. graff artists are rebels. this is the kind of shit that makes us want to go out and bomb police stations, libraries, schools, and communities. its a way of retaliating. its resentment. ITS WAR!

Originally posted by drunken technicien+Jul 13 2005, 11:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drunken technicien - Jul 13 2005, 11:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PurpleNerple@Jul 13 2005, 12:41 PM

HOLY SHIT!!!!

STOLEN

thats fuking sick!! :yuck:

[/b]

absolutely fucking rediculous....and i love it

Originally posted by Ten Cents+Jul 15 2005, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ten Cents - Jul 15 2005, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-baaaarf@Jul 15 2005, 10:49 PM

this is the kind of shit that makes us want to go out and bomb police stations, libraries, schools, and communities.  its a way of retaliating. its resentment. ITS WAR!

YEAH! and ice cream trucks, wheelchairs ... infant strollers! WAR!!!

[/b]

you forgot rollerskates.

B0000A0DVB.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg