Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

most of the spot on here are not retarded at all, they're just ill!

the only shit that belongs here is that dog's, but i wouldn't even call that retarded, retarded doesn't even define the stupidity of the guy that did it...

Plus tagging on a homeless dude isn't cool either. I just hope that people believing it's cool will end homeless and that some shitty little brat will come and take a shit on them.

I'm not trying to be an ass or whatever, but that's called respect. peace

most of the spot on here are not retarded at all, they're just ill!

the only shit that belongs here is that dog's, but i wouldn't even call that retarded, retarded doesn't even define the stupidity of the guy that did it...

Plus tagging on a homeless dude isn't cool either. I just hope that people believing it's cool will end homeless and that some shitty little brat will come and take a shit on them.

I'm not trying to be an ass or whatever, but that's called respect. peace

liberal pussy store this is al gore. how can i help you?

I'm not trying to be an ass or whatever, but that's called respect.

peace

nope, the homeless are fair game and it's this "shitty little brat's" duty, nay birthright, to vandalize them.

choose your next words carefully ioka...

Obviously the people that care about taggin the homeless have never been homeless. Most of u are middle class suburban kids. I've lived on the streets. Eatin what people throw away.That's why I pay the homeless to catch writes on them now. Beg for change or get $5 for a tag on their jacket/wheelchairs whatevs. Bum life.

The people that complain "rules" are makin excuses for not getting up. Nothins off limits in this game.