Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hatecrime

RETARDED SPOTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

abitgangsta.jpg

i just posted this on the chitown thread, but i figured you might like a peek at it.By the way, it's a stamp of an AOM roller, in a decent-looking war between AOM, and EDSK..wish i had a flick of the AOM one, it was nice too..and did i mention it's less than a block from the District 1 police station? fucking berzerkers..

aight this is from this dope Os Gemeos book, just a taste of all the rediculous shit in it, Sau Palo, Brazil.

File0456.jpg

File0455.jpg

File0454.jpg

So they're identical twins, Os Gemeos i believe means the twins in

portugese, they split all artwork evenly, srating and finishing eachothers work.

RETARDED!!!

..and does anyone else find it amusing this entire thread is exploiting all those mentally

disabled folk. :smiles:

Peace to all you retards, one.

damn, this thread just gets more amazing everytime I come to visit. All kinds of respect to the writers that put their lives on the line to push boundaries.

aight this is from this dope Os Gemeos book, just a taste of all the rediculous shit in it, Sau Palo, Brazil.

File0456.jpg

File0455.jpg

File0454.jpg

So they're identical twins, Os Gemeos i believe means the twins in

portugese, they split all artwork evenly, srating and finishing eachothers work.

RETARDED!!!

are these illegal?

Originally posted by KILLKILLKILL@Apr 15 2005, 02:12 AM

:king: !!!THIS NEEDS TO BE ON EVERY PAGE OF THIS THREAD AT LEAST 5 TIMES!!! :king:

Ghardcore.jpg

THIS SHIT IS FUCKIN AMAZING!!! BUMP

Originally posted by NONE-but-this-ONE@Apr 13 2005, 08:12 PM

that last one looks photo shopped^

thats a huge legal BSM production done in kamloops BC, i went too highschool with some of the guys who painted it. took them about 3 days to finish it all. very real though, its on the back of an old hockey arena.

i got some better flicks

memorial14mp.jpg

memorial22wa.jpg

Damn how much cans did that huge proddy take? Someone had to pay a pretty penny for that thing. Dope as fuck though.

File0456.jpg

File0455.jpg

File0454.jpg

are these illegal?

I'm sure that roof is, the billboard likely is, and the huge character prolly not. But they definately bomb. these are illegal...

File0457.jpg

File0461.jpg

File0460.jpg

these are a couple not so retarded spots but ill, just to give you a better idea...

File0459.jpg

File0458.jpg

they used sequins on the shirt, thats crazy.

that's it, the book has lots more dope shit, don't know if you can get it though. enjoy.