RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some flicks of kid pk iv taken. dudes crazy

125mixh.jpg

2nq71gg.jpg

pk and kid are 2 different people dummy

almost everything on this thread is not retarded. i fuckin hate how i used to come here to peep crazy danagerous spots, and now i come here to see straight letters on the ground? get the fuck outta hea

na, i agree with mind@ease yo. i have not been seeing as many "retarded spots" on

here as of late, and straights on the side of a highway STANDING ON THE GROUND is not a

retarded spot. yes its clean, yes its big, and yes it would be hard to get away with and it

deserves props, but it simply is not a retarded spot. the train monster, not a retarded spot. the silos, once again, not a retarded spot. if you are going to post on this thread you should probably filter your flix a little more carefully and only post REAL RETARDED SPOTS!!!! thank you.

pk and kid are 2 different people dummy

almost everything on this thread is not retarded. i fuckin hate how i used to come here to peep crazy danagerous spots, and now i come here to see straight letters on the ground? get the fuck outta hea

............................................WORD!

na, i agree with mind@ease yo. i have not been seeing as many "retarded spots" on

here as of late, and straights on the side of a highway STANDING ON THE GROUND is not a

retarded spot. yes its clean, yes its big, and yes it would be hard to get away with and it

deserves props, but it simply is not a retarded spot. the train monster, not a retarded spot. the silos, once again, not a retarded spot. if you are going to post on this thread you should probably filter your flix a little more carefully and only post REAL RETARDED SPOTS!!!! thank you.

id rather see pictures tho then a wall of text .. wheres your picture