Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats just ridiculous. almost like taggin a church (just as bad)

actually I think its more of a political statement.... tagging a church could be a political statement depends on how its done...

But I just want to remind you of one thing...

You write your name on other peoples property... you might be one of the kids who hide behind some statement like, its art, or its political speech, or its anti-corporate, or whatever... But regardless of what you choose to hide behind at some point in time you are going to have to accept the fact that you are breaking the law...

So I really don't think where you break the law makes that much of a difference in the end.

Don't get me wrong I am not going to go out and tag peoples cars, or some mom and pops business windows with some etch. But thats me, I make my choices based upon my beliefs and don't try to impose my choices and will on other people...

You know what they call people who seek to impose their will and morality on everyone?

actually I think its more of a political statement.... tagging a church could be a political statement depends on how its done...

You write your name on other peoples property... you might be one of the kids who hide behind some statement like, its art, or its political speech, or its anti-corporate, or whatever... But regardless of what you choose to hide behind at some point in time you are going to have to accept the fact that you are breaking the law...

So I really don't think where you break the law makes that much of a difference in the end.

Don't get me wrong I am not going to go out and tag peoples cars, or some mom and pops business windows with some etch. But thats me, I make my choices based upon my beliefs and don't try to impose my choices and will on other people...

You know what they call people who seek to impose their will and morality on everyone?

unless you hit a bank or a post office. that's a federal offense.

symsxk5.jpg

stolen from the ohio thread.

Yeah a lot of us dont realize we are being hipocrites when we hide behind our causes, that we are playing at their game in their ballfield. You cant fight fire with fire. But weve been taught otherwise by this society, so we resort to instant gratification rather than actually doing someothing productive.

im a graff addict!

unless you hit a bank or a post office. that's a federal offense.

symsxk5.jpg

stolen from the ohio thread.

bump sym and that is not in ohio...

but any federal property you can be charged with vandalism on federal property which is not a federal offense, but it does usually carry harsher penalties then a normal vandalism charge..