RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No flicks...but my favorite retarded Brazilian story (true story)...forgot what he wrote but...

Dude climbs the outside of a 14-story apartment building with balconies. Breaks into the top apartment, robs it, writes his name on the balcony. Climbs down to the 13th floor, robs it, writes his name on the outside. Climbs down to the 12th floor, etc. Robs every apartment and writes his name on every balcony, all the way down to the ground.

Then he BURNS DOWN THE ABANDONED BUILDING NEXT DOOR so his shit will get on the news as the building next to the burning building.

That's the hardcore shit.

Dude didn't live to a very advanced age, as you might have guessed.

That was from 12oz Mr. RAVEN trip to Brazil with OsGemeos.. Good story by the way.. Dude got shot by the cops...But dude was doin major fuken damage....

alright i know this isnt the thread for it but seriously PEYOTE you need to stop dick riding ABUSE. it seems like every thread i go in that he has a post your there fuckin with him. ABUSE would smash your fuckin face in if he ever caught you on the streets and then catch tags all over your girls titties.

Well if I was a toy like him, I wouldn't be posting every single time I did something on 12oz.

If hes really such a legend then other people would be posting his shit and then bumping it.

And I would smash that bald faggots face in without even having to think twice.