RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No flicks...but my favorite retarded Brazilian story (true story)...forgot what he wrote but...

Dude climbs the outside of a 14-story apartment building with balconies. Breaks into the top apartment, robs it, writes his name on the balcony. Climbs down to the 13th floor, robs it, writes his name on the outside. Climbs down to the 12th floor, etc. Robs every apartment and writes his name on every balcony, all the way down to the ground.

Then he BURNS DOWN THE ABANDONED BUILDING NEXT DOOR so his shit will get on the news as the building next to the burning building.

That's the hardcore shit.

Dude didn't live to a very advanced age, as you might have guessed.

theres a neckface thread here where people argue back and forth wether or not neckface is to be like....retarded

oh word yeah i dunno its just because hes a skateboard artist for Baker and for Vans. i dunno its just some shit that im not diggn. because i see so many trendy punk skateboarders rock the shit and its just not i guess "traditional graff" just his art gettn up in a sense? i dunno. personally i think hes wack but shit im not in tokyo gettn up. fuuuck it.