• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

WAAAAIT !!!

let ME be the first to say it....

that shit AINT retarded !

I agree a watertower spot might not be retarded but painting downtown chicago is he was most likely seen on so many cameras and so many angles its not even funny. that just me though

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo those are inside outs....fools do it all the time...and alot of guys can reproduce a handstyle almost identically...

as for this it looks like the ledge extendeds out to the left and he could have got dropped off above..then climbed under....and painted while hanging over...upside down...that would explain the shitty style

if there was scaffolding then maybe thats a possibilty...or the construction put it up there already painted....however it was done its ugly...but bump for the spot

mav.jpg

Mavs will king you anyday, his style is more fresh than anything your mind can comprehend, if you knew the spot and where that pic was taken from, youd see whats up. Whachuknowabout... yee that shits on the the spokane bridge goin/coming to the west.

maybe some writers don't want you and everyone else to know what city they're from. didja ever thinka that?! huh?!

why wouldn't you want to big up the city you bomb. I don't know why your on my dick about this but hop off. a big part of graffiti is your hood, your hometown, where your style and steez come from. your just a dumbass for thinking that people wouldn't want to big up their city. so you should get at me... IN PHILLY, HOLMES!!

why wouldn't you want to big up the city you bomb. I don't know why your on my dick about this but hop off. a big part of graffiti is your hood, your hometown, where your style and steez come from. your just a dumbass for thinking that people wouldn't want to big up their city. so you should get at me... IN PHILLY, HOLMES!!

most writers paint more than you, and revealing an up writers location will heat up the city for him. this is what catches writers the most. a tip to where gkae had just moved was how he got caught up a few years back.

most writers paint more than you, and revealing an up writers location will heat up the city for him. this is what catches writers the most. a tip to where gkae had just moved was how he got caught up a few years back.

I understand what you mean but then why would you have threads for individual cities. your just being a hypocrite for saying that shit. a picture isn't someone going to the cops saying that this writer lives in this city. why have a an msk thread or an rgk thread? that's telling people who rolls with who and who bombs with who. Most writers get caught by snitches snitching, undercover fools, being stupid when they bomb or even illegal stop and frisk or raids, not by pictures of their shit being posted in the thread of the city where they live. it might get a little hot for them but that's all apart of graffiti. all ya'll need to stop swingin off my scrotum, too. Unless your a fuckin all city king in your town with some nice steez step off or come see me.