RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know what motherfucker did to deserve this:

269613627_4549422ab0_o.jpg

269613624_fc04e11437_o.jpg

from what i see im pretty sure that it was some whore who was pissed at her husband for cheating on her.....well i can already picture it heeheheheheh oh and thats a great color to match those seats hahahahahaha, poor guy...

1) If the story is correct, a guy did that to another guy's car.

2) It's only a bimmer.

3) If the guy can afford an M3, he can afford to fix it/hire a lawyer to go after the money/hassle the insurance company to fix it.

4) Going after anything that belongs, or is held in high respect by, a man is just a huge passive-aggressive bullshit and quite pussy.. but it's some of the best revenge you'll ever get.

from what i see im pretty sure that it was some whore who was pissed at her husband for cheating on her.....well i can already picture it heeheheheheh oh and thats a great color to match those seats hahahahahaha, poor guy...

hahaha look at his fat ass reflection in the side panel... lol

this is the funniest fuckin thread yet. the bmw, the car etch, the dude with a fill in on him. yes yes yes. everywhere is the right place for vandalism. the whole point of vandalizing is to be limitless, abrasive and cruel. its not about caring if someone elseis going to be hurt. fuck moderation, kill everything you can get away with.