RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo 808dizzy.. ur obviously a cali kid cuz ur reppin ur area code and you and ur boys probably say hella with a strait face on.. you dont know what youre talking about so just keep your moth shut... if u ever been to that times square station u kno that its hot 24/7 and that its not as easy as it looks to walk or crawl out on those beams and catch a tag while holding onto it like a little spider monkey.. keep ur ignorant comments to ur self...

u should come to the east coast u mite learn sumthing.. u should bring ur crew too.. have a nice little field trip.. bump to Purple on that flick.. always comes correct with the flicks ;)

yo 808dizzy.. ur obviously a cali kid cuz ur reppin ur area code and you and ur boys probably say hella with a strait face on.. you dont know what youre talking about so just keep your moth open... if u ever been to that times square station u kno that its hot 24/7 and that its not as easy as it looks to walk or crawl out on those beams and catch a tag while holding onto it like a little spider monkey.. keep ur smart comments coming...

u should come to the east coast u mite learn sumthing.. u should bring ur crew too.. have a nice little field trip.. bump to Purple on that flick.. always comes correct with the flicks ;)

ur a fuken idiot 808 aint cali dum ass so get YOUR story straight foo

and shyt in tht flik theres practicly no1 around

i would hit tht

i was jus sayin tht picture aint retarded enough

yadadamean?:D

you're not from cali but you're saying hella and yadadamean so what you are sayin basically is .. you just jock their steeze? and, um there are always people in times square there are always cameras in times square. to climb onto those beams n then hang down to catch ya tag n pull ya self back up then climb back .. while making sure someone doest call the transit cops or the MTA workers which are everywhere .. pretty retarted.

hahaha...naw...nuthin like superman.....i dont think he ever went hurdling towards tha grounds legs first....hahaha....and i should be dead....i dont know how i survived...but hey....i did......so i am thankful....and sorry bout ya qp confuzion.....hahaha....try eatin while that shit is right there beside you.....its pretty fukin hard....hahaha...

haha, that reminds me of the movie freddy got fingered when that bone is sticking out of that guys leg. at least your alive though, did u finish the piece before u fell and if so do u got a pic of it? or a pic of it half finished after u fell and u where waiting for a ambulance?

haha, that reminds me of the movie freddy got fingered when that bone is sticking out of that guys leg. at least your alive though, did u finish the piece before u fell and if so do u got a pic of it? or a pic of it half finished after u fell and u where waiting for a ambulance?

hahaha....thats the part that sucked man....i didnt even paint at all....on the other hand....i was hangin right next to me kinfolks paintin....so i can show you a flik of that when i find it....and shit....yea....i waited for the ambulance....had to....if i had gotten up....my leg would have fallen off......i wasnt havin that shit man....hahaha...