RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats fucking heroic. props to whatever ass hoe did that.

heroic......for fucking up your own school?

"fuck school"?

Sure, fuck sachool, that cool, that'd "dope", that's cool....i need people to wash my car, cook my burgers, pass out street sheets, open doors for me, etc....

So yes, fuck school. Without it we would't have idiots willing to shit work for minimum wage.

heroic......for fucking up your own school?

"fuck school"?

Sure, fuck sachool, that cool, that'd "dope", that's cool....i need people to wash my car, cook my burgers, pass out street sheets, open doors for me, etc....

So yes, fuck school. Without it we would't have idiots willing to shit work for minimum wage.

smartest thing ive heard all day...word

its funny how people can admire and jock these fools ( who, mind you, have put in more then their share of work) and the next minute hate on them for doing their thing...just cause theyre getting theirs right now doesnt mean they aint way harder then any other fucks on 12oz will ever be....their legal throws will still burn any of your wildest pieces

Someone already answered that.....

It was legal.

And its dope.......Why waste a shitload on nice paint, and doing a burner....when its at an art museum and prolly wont last that long...???

its all about them cheap silvers...

got there damn point across.

thankyou ^ and what you all bitching about? they obviously commissioned it because he is well known for that throw up. he could have done a burner, but they obviously didnt ask for that. unless your as established as him, or as good, keep it shut.

thankyou ^ and what you all bitching about? they obviously commissioned it because he is well known for that throw up. he could have done a burner, but they obviously didnt ask for that. unless your as established as him, or as good, keep it shut.

It is sweet even tho it is a giant throwie and i doubt any of you have done anything that big besides a roller. and who cares if it is legal. Thats still a tight throwie.

That must of been a bitch to do tho.

Bomp again

Josh & Amaze