RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC00414.jpg

This spot is pretty retarded. It's within spitting distance of the bay bridge toll booths, visible to hundreds of travlers as it's right on the freeway and CHP is always passing by or parked around the area waiting to catch coming to and from the city.

Yes.....two big thumbs up

trivia: the writing on the bottom container says "I <3 U Kim"....which has been there for at least 10 years or so

do you know how scared he must of been? http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif

:eek:

nah nah nah u got it all wrong, thats the tenth street bridge in pittsburgh, that tag was on multiple news programs, papers, and has ridden for about damn near 10 years

you can see if from anywhere around the valley in all kinds of different neighborhoods abnd freeways, and its crazy as fuck to climb up, its a suspension bridge where the beam that u would presumably climb up goes strait into the air at a 90 degree angle to the ground. most talked about tag in all of pittsburgh in that picture.

^^^good flick and good text. thats all very true. i mean, i remember being nothing but a youngin and going by and seeing very old ASE, A4Y stuff, KUK, GTB....

oh well hahah good old days.

ha ha ha, berkeley, you crack me up kid....that was less than four years ago when all that stuff was making the rounds by the toll plaza.....

"good ol days"

you're funny dude...but that's okay, i am putting your quote back under my sig today