RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by EgoManiakal@Dec 22 2004, 10:18 AM

when i was 17 my first tag i ever did with my old name.... I took one of those mini spray cans and went to universal studios florida and bombed up the NY subway on the King Kong ride. I cant believe i did all that, infront of everyone there too. Everyone asked me if i worked there, and i luaghed and said no, and i want jumping on the guard rails and tagging everything. SOme people even asked me to write like there names, and suzy+johhny shit too. When i was exiting i was using my kiwi and one of the managers saw me and took it away form me- ordered me to leave immidietly and refused to take my picture next to it. haha he also barked orders to a dude to get somebody to clean it immidietly.

If any of you have ever gone to universal studios florida and on the king kong ride you know that there is writing EVERYWHERE, but if you ever go back again look in high places for the baby blue paint scribbles i did as a wild and crazy kid.

I did see some additional tagging when I was there about 6 years ago.