The Malt Liqour Post.

aztek4two1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CONTWO

king cobra tall cans

oh no oh god no HURRICANE!!!! 3 for 5 dollars

colt 45 double malts

coqui 900 if you ghetto ass drinkd coqui 900

and the one that gets you stupid drunk is the steel reserve,hands down

Contwo knows the deal...King Cobra 40s go hard than a bitch!

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by Remy Martin

"

Camo......is some nasty shit.....

oh my god, THE LAW got that as a joke one time. not feeling it.

fr8o's right, since THE LAW's been away from the bad influence of crewmates, he rarely makes it to the third 40 on painting nights.

Fuck the hood rat beer, Graba guiness and drink like a man. All these chumps think that their OE is the shit. Come on thats baby shit.

I was 15 when we used to drink it to the label and add OJ. Now its about the flava, cause it still going to fuck you up. Then move on up to the everclear. Clean out your liver.

I like good beer just as much as the next guy (that likes good beer) but when you're living on a budget 40s are the way.

New ones to the list:

Night Flight 16oz cans for 50 cents.

Originally posted by CATS

Fuck the hood rat beer, Graba guiness and drink like a man. All these chumps think that their OE is the shit. Come on thats baby shit.

I was 15 when we used to drink it to the label and add OJ. Now its about the flava, cause it still going to fuck you up. Then move on up to the everclear. Clean out your liver.

Re: The Lazer

Originally posted by WISE

Has anybody ever tried The Lazer?

At $0.99 a 40 it can't be beat

thought no one would bring that up, its the cheapest ive seen ever..

Originally posted by beardo

all you so called 'alcoholics' on this site have N O T H I N G on my man smart. we're talking back to back 40s all day. and hes barely buzzed.

Originally posted by Smart

it is true... I ingest much beer... lately I've been hitting the Natural Ice, at .99 a Qt. it's the drunk thing on wheels

:loopy: :beat: :love: :king:

IM FROM EAST LOS SO I GOTTA GO WIT BUDWEISER, #1 POISON PREFERED. BACK IN THE DAY IT WAS OE, THAT 8BALL LOKES YOU UP.

HERES AN SIMPLE OLD RECIPE I USED TO LOVE:

DRINK THE CYLINDER CLOSE THE CAP AGAIN AND THROW IT IN THE FRIDGE. DONT LET IT TOTALLY FREEZE BUT WAIT UNTIL ITS LIKE ASLUSHY. GOES DOWN GREAT ON A HOT DAY. IM SURE A LOT OF YALL KNOW THAT ONE.

MY STEPDAD DRANK A 6MONTH OLD PREOPENED OE 40. HE WAS SHITTIN AND PUKIN ALL DAY THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS

Guest snortglue

I really hate beer snobs. I think it takes more balls to suck down some Steel Reserve, Camo, St. Ides, or the new OE800 than to drink some fuckin' pussy strawberry blonde. I'll drink anything, but I prefer a cheap 40 with 8.9% alchohol. It tastes real terrible, and turns me into a super stud for a couple of hours!

Guest Remy Martin

my colt forty five story

we were on my step sisters balcony on the 32 floor of a south city high rise....smoked two blunts at age 15 and homeboy, my stepsisters boyfriend and me and my boy who constitute we's good friend rolls out with a six pack of 16 ounce colts....we pound two each and our boy, my step sisters girl, dares us to piss of the balcony..which is really the fire escape stair well between the sections of the high rise that looks like tri angled projects....you know.the ones by sf state.not really south city but right next to dc...anyway were like.....hahahhahaahhaha hell yeah...

so we piss and it takes like forever to hear it splash all over the steps of the staircase leading out the building.......we laugh its all good.......

motherfucking stepsisters boyfriend tells step sister and we was pissin off her balcony...doesnt tell her that he dared us to and we end up sleeping on cold hard wood when we came home on the bus at seven in the am after driving around the whole fucking bay looking for the after party for that didnt exist................

all in all good times.........

sleeping on cold hardwood sucks.

Originally posted by dwayne wayne

New ones to the list:

Night Flight 16oz cans for 50 cents.

NIGHT FLIGHT!!!

hard to find, but I always grab a couple forties whenever I see it.

And if you thing 16oz can for 50 cents is good, they sell it in 40oz bottles for 99 cents!

OE800 is still the favorite though.

Guest stilborn

i hate drinking,im never drinkin again.last nite i suffered and my insides exploded after drinkin too much vodka,i always get sick wen i drink beer and malt liquor too.so i think my body is tellin me not to drink no more,its just not fun for me.il smoke hella trees tho:o :dazed: :spent:

Archived