crash a wedding??

Guest mopius

me and some friends are thinking about doing it...dressing up all nice and shit, who would notice if it was big enough

has anyone tried it??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Done it lots of times....

People don't care. At the wedding, just say your friends of the grooms cousin or some shit if anyone asks you. At the reception, everybody's so drunk they don't even notice. I had one guy think I was his nephew Jake. Ha ha, funny shit. Free food, free booze, hot girls.

Don't forget to write a bunch of shit in the guestbook.

Yup Ive done it, I wasnt dressed up. It was Kind of sort of weak. All these chicks will be celebrating with their friends and dont want to bother with you if they dont know who you are..The music will suck too. the wedding I crashed only had white wine, which was bogus. That word just about sums it up man, crashing weddings is bogus. Although I did find a full lighter there, and it wasnt even the cheap brand..

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Yup Ive done it, I wasnt dressed up. It was Kind of sort of weak. All these chicks will be celebrating with their friends and dont want to bother with you if they dont know who you are..The music will suck too. the wedding I crashed only had white wine, which was bogus. That word just about sums it up man, crashing weddings is bogus. Although I did find a full lighter there, and it wasnt even the cheap brand..

dood you crashed the wrong wedding man. open bar should be a fuckin must. MUST at any reception...

Guest ll l ll llll

i think mopius got this swell idea from me. hahaha mmmm that free food on tue was bangin! chocolate covered strawberries, steak and pasta, and henry wiendharts rootbeer from the keg. woooop wooop.

Archived