Dutch trains!

eyegasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loco have you just been over? i was there this week and clocked that pink and red thing on the banana didnt get flicks tho, plus it seems like the metro has had an input of money as theres loads of security everywhere, i nearly got fined 35euros for havin my feet on the plastic seats, but theres still a few runners ill get flicks up when i get them developed

caught a few tel runners an evk runner a banos runner and loads of damage plus a guy called ORDER is king of the insides absoloutly smashed it. peace

The renaisannce is looking over....The Metro has plenty of Security on there.How were the insides then???? ;) Going over end of April,but like a truffle hunter,i will find them subs!!!

Originally posted by stringfellow@Mar 26 2005, 11:11 AM

loco have you just been over? i was there this week and clocked that pink and red thing on the banana didnt get flicks tho, plus it seems like the metro has had an input of money as theres loads of security everywhere, i nearly got fined 35euros for havin my feet on the plastic seats, but theres still a few runners ill get flicks up when i get them developed

caught a few tel runners an evk runner a banos runner and loads of damage plus a guy called ORDER is king of the insides absoloutly smashed it. peace

you will find the subs definatly, especially 1 man mission pannels it looks like they can afford security but there still letting stuff run, and the insides are off the chain, its totally bronxed with fresh stains like i said before Order is the tox of dam, also other names to watch out for are twice gear and templ definatly slept on such fresh styles