Dutch trains!

eyegasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a bit but not enough bought NS,so i aint sure who the snitch is,and it really shouldnt be discussed an further...as for the animals,well thats your view,and so be it.next flicks i hope are to your liking?

Originally posted by jodibernal@Jan 12 2005, 10:04 PM

fuck of with those fucking animals on the last reply's..hate those guys..fucking diquisting..sending all your flix to sites and mags.

on the firts page there is also a flick of a fucking snitch

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes yes yall....yes loco...good to see some of those delicious bannanas!!!!!!!!! listen ill scan thru my flicks of the holland scene from when i was living out there.....damn mission to find it now...mmm

well some lovely flicks u got going....listen u got ne 'same' or 'adhc'crew choo's to send me via email?

easy...

hahahaha yes loco loco.....been in hiding!!!!! well jus been moving gaffs and has kind of made me a lazy fuker.... and plus im now rockin house of dead 2 or 3 with the lite gun on xbox....damn i love killin zombies!!!! neways....hahahaha oi loco u over the nl anytime soon....looking to head out march-ish...wud b good to hook up? well depends on how much motivation between me and my boys.... neways if u can please email me some flicks of the dutch damage well newish stuff if ya got it?

neways take it easy...