ARE THERE ANY NYC RAVE EVENTS THIS WEEKEND ?

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit paying 3 bucks for a map, spending a few hours driving around in the desert, finally finding the party and getting mashed in the middle of nowhere while listening to hardcore techno was pretty fun back in the day.

Maybe if they brought back the whole map-point thing all the shitty kids who wear all that plastic jewelry would get lost/crash their talons and only the decent folk would make it to the raves. Of course I'm sure a lot has changed in the last 10 years when it comes to the whole rave thing. I for one like to get drunk in the middle of the desert with all my friends and have a big fucking bonfire. What makes it so 'fucking gay' when you add a sound system and listen to techno while doing it? Just my two cents...

Then again I'm sure the whole 'rave' thing has changed into paying $20 to see some Neanderthal like DJ Micro play crap music in an empty warehouse.

i never had to do the map thing.

we used to hit up the bonfire beach parties

in santa cruz though...bonnydunes. (sp)

i was under the assumption new york

would have better raves than most places

in america, besides la and frisco.

someone help metalix get his rave on!!

OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZOONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ-OONTZ!!! TECH-NO THANKS!

So I honestly just got back from the rave and it was one of the worst things ever. The flyer made it out to be like some huge crazy cool shit. With "visuals" and fantastic sound systems and all these djs.

So we roll up and we can see inside there is a room with about 7 kids standing around most of them motionless and a couple twirling glow sticks. So I ask the guy at the door "Is this it?" and hes like no man theres a back room with lots of people. So we reluctantly pay the 10 bucks and go in the back room, which has about 20 kids in it. half twiriling glow sticks the rest standing there. 20 kids in a big room looks fucking empty. The "visuals" were like lights on the walls. So we actually conviced the dude to give us our money back. But it was horrible, and looked really boring. The only reason kids do ecstacy at raves is to make them seem like they don't totally suck when they do.

Or mayby i just went to a bad one.

i went to acouple when i was younger. 1 was a massive party. i got so sick of that party. i think my friends payed 40 dollars for me to get in. and the water was like 4 dollars a bottle. it was the most annoying shit.

i went to a party out in the woods. it was like.. a 2 mile walk to get to this place. they used a generator to run the turn tables and speakers. that was alright. but i really dont like raves.