..if i hear proud to be an american one more fucking time...

mental invalid

....if i hear proud to be an american one more fucking time.........im gonna start my own fucking jihad! and all those god dam versions with the president talking in them about "evil men" and the US, are causing me to puke all over myslef....i have heart burn and a torn esophagus...god dam red neck song....

starting a holy war against crap like that song

-pan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im proud to be an American. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else. Your just trying to be anti. What happend in NY and DC is a tragedy and whom ever did it deserve's everything that is comeing to them. This is what America needed. A revival. I'll fight for my country, and you should want to also. I said it, where's the Jihad. I dont think you'll do it. I'm calling your bluff!

...okay before i get crucified on this...know that i love this country...ive traveled around it and seen some amazing sites and have met amazing people...there are alot of things i dont like about it, but that plays no part in my disdain for the song...although i have my opinions about the whole US and middle east politics, it makes my heart break when i walk around the city and see the posters of loved ones missing...this is basically a joke...im sorry if i hate that fucking song, but i dont think you have to call this so called bluff as if this were patriotic poker...there is certainly and onslaught of opinion and propaganda being supported in this country by mainstream media, opinion leaders, and the government, and i do think its good that people at least learn the side of the middle east in all of this, and just dont become complacent spoonfed babies...besides the song sucks, its completely overplayed, and its total red neck gun toting rebel flag driven monster truck smashed on budweiser...the use of jihad is a play on the current war being waged against us, the kinda war i wanna wage on some of the crap being turned out as a result of the attacks....hope this makes you sleep better, and remember what you dont know will hurt you....

peace....r.

definitely feelin ya on this one roe.. that song and all the sound bite songs suck dick. and it makes me sick whenever i see ads on tv for american flag products. all "get yours today to show your pride in your country" and shit.. to think people are rushing to make a buck off this tragedy. the money people are spending on flags and other heaps of shite would go to much better use at the red cross, other relief efforts, memorial foundations, etc.

BC - you say this is what america needed? if it takes the deaths of thousands of innocents for people to realize the love they have of their country.. well fuck. i don't want anything to do with it at all if that's the case.

what happened was fucking horrible. that is that. and i don't think people should need to buy a cheap plastic flag to remind them of it or of their pride in their country. how could they ever forget it?

go ahead all, put me on the pyre now.

-glue

glue....you smacked that one right on the head....i hate to say it but 50% percent of this patriotic "lets become one" charade is nothing more than fear, people are shitting their pants because the US is finally on the receiving end of acts that have been going on for years all over the world and they need something to hold on to....simple as that....where was the united states firm stance agains "heinous acts of terror" when horrible acts of terror were a common place thousands of miles away, perpetrated against our "alies"??? it goes from holding peace summits for israel to demanding everyone jump in on world war 3 for the united states....please

Originally posted by mental invalid

....if i hear proud to be an american one more fucking time.........im gonna start my own fucking jihad! and all those god dam versions with the president talking in them about "evil men" and the US, are causing me to puke all over myslef....i have heart burn and a torn esophagus...god dam red neck song....

starting a holy war against crap like that song

-pan

Sorry to jump on you like that, but I just realized you where talking about a song. I thought you where talking about the statement. I haven't even heard the song. There's a song out by Jackyl that I cant stand. Something about Bin laden.

hahahahaha....im gonna shut up cause a picture speaks more then words can, and seeking that fucking KFC flick, holy shit, i almost shit my draws, hahahaha...no more words are needed, thats said enough...your sis has got a good eye....i think i might make that into a tshirt and just walk around and on the back have "'nuff said"....i wont have to waste anymore energy.....

"I haven't even heard the song. "-bc

...either youre extremely lucky or live under the biggest fucking rock...but believe this, as long as you continue living on this earth and in this country, you WILL hear that song, whether it be on your crappy local radio, or some shite tv commercial, on the phone while on hold for 30 fucking minutes, or its transfered into a god dam elevator instrumental, believe me, you will hear it, and when you do, just think of me wearing that goddam KFC shirt giving the finger....r

and i edit for mis-spells!

Guest dukeofyork

ugh, here we've got a version of "we're not gonna take it".

while i love this country, this song is REALLY beginning to get on my nerves.

Guns, drugs, corruption, greed, violence, poverty, racism, intolerance, ignorance, denial.

America -- nothing but sunshine...

Yeah dude, we're really a nation living in poverty. Why don't you stop with the after school special bullshit. You can find the bad in anything. (i.e. 12 oz prophet is over run with a bunch of ignorant non appreciative fucks.) But why do that, when there's so much good. This isn't about being patriotic, it's about appreciating what you have. Look at you sitting over there on your computer, with heat, and a phone line, probably some sort of car or public transportation at least, and a cheap education, and the chance to be anything you want to be... and you're gonna sit there and patronize America because it's fun or easy for you. We've come a long way from the begining, fighting out battles for free speech, religion, equality, etc. And I for one have had it pretty fuckin good.. a lot better than I would have being born in the mjority of other countries. and I think you're ignorant, for thinking "Guns, drugs, corruption, greed, violence, poverty, racism, intolerance, ignorance, denial." are the qualities worth listing about America.

and the rest of you are lucky you live in a country where you're allowed not to be patriotic. where you arent' forced to join the army at the age of 10 in order to have food to eat. where you can sit there on your lazy asses and talk shit about the rest of your people coming together because fuck yeah we're scared, and fuck yeah we're being protected by our military and government right now and we want to show our support. patriotism isn't about brainwashing and propaghanda, it's about for once not caring about the soap operas and pointless news stories, and instead looking around and realizing how much you love what you have and how much you don't want to lose it.

look tow, i think your missing the train on this one....reread what people have said.....basically they are sick of the media onslaught and being told how to perceive this war whether it be in print or in class...jesus even the people of canada are sick of it...no ones playing anti american...Guns, drugs, corruption, greed, violence, poverty, racism, intolerance, ignorance, denial are all unfortunately existing today in this country, and the world around i might add....i think it was just a statement against the fact that although this country is great, its not all fucking roses....plus remember the thread is about annoying consequences of ra-ra-ra americana....like the god dam song

....my guess is that you bought the single "proud to be an american" playing it constantly, and are now bent outta joint cause we are shitting all over it....sorry man the song sucks, and so does all the commercialization americana following the sept 11...

peace...roe

Alright smart guy, what's everyone supposed to do to show their support? The reason all of this flag buying and song singing has come about is because people want to be doing something... unfortunately with their jobs or families they can't go out and join the service, and most of them have already given blood... So what? They're supposed to say nothing, pretend like nothing happened... At least people are buying flags and singing played out songs instead of throwing our middle eastern citizens into POW camps.

I understand this dude doesn't like the song. I don't give a fuck about that.. but I don't see anything wrong with buying a flag or playing a song.. It's a national feeling, and to me that's a beautiful thing. America's walked all over by everyone, even it's own people, and this is the only time in my life that I've expierienced people actually looking around and realizing how good we have it. Other countries even are looking at us and saying, damn we give them a lot of shit, but they've actually got their shit together, and they didnt' deserve this. It is a shame that it had to be brought on by our nation being under threat, but that's what happened, and this is the outcome. It's just lame that your going to pretend like the only reason people are feeling patriotic is because the media is telling them to. And the only reason the media is being patriotic is to make people feel that way. I think you should give people a little more credit than that.

i keep seein this wack commercioal for these new god bless america flags for ur car. its cool that people are showiong their pride and shiot but i guarendamntee ya that most of them are doing it because its cool. now mother suckas are trying to make money offf it. fuck our govt fuck their govt and fuck u too!!

god bless america

I'm tired of people making money off of the dead people. I saw some "american pride" ad on tv where they were selling an american flag for your car window and some other thing for 20 bucks. That's bullshit. I love my freedoms and lots of the parts of this country...buuut I hate people that use nationality to make money...I kind of get offended seeing flags flapping off of cars...to me some people waving these flags are justifying our playing the same game as the terrorist. I really wish i knew what was really going on in afghanistan.......:confused:

I'm at work so I get interupted in my message typing by customers...that's why I said some of what extro said

When we are in truly dire straits and their are national guard troops asking for your national ID card and papers...let's see how glad we will be.The tragedy in NY and in DC are truly horrific acts, but who benefits from them? This is something the mainstream media will not ask. Does OBL benefit, by having his country bombed to smitherines? By having the US invade their land and plan on "installing" a government for them? What does he gain by this? Now if you are at war with someone..say another nation...are you really going to crash some planes and that is it?

When the anit- terrorism bill goes into fulleffect and their are people being rounded up for not giving up their guns in the name of safety...tell me then how proud you are.When we are bombing the shit out of a country that is on the top 10 poorest nations in the world and killing people who have no fucking clue as to what is going on..no..I am not proud. In their country it is illegal to own a television..(which may not be such a bad thing seeing as all the crap we see on it) ......They are unaware of what is going on.Now my american spoiled ass is lucky enough to have critical thinking skills and can see thru the company line being sold to the masses. This thing is going to get way out of control...A dark winter is ahead. And no. I did not say the pledge when I was a kid..and got suspended for it too. Think for yourself. DO NOT BELEIVE THE HYPE.

Archived