Tag the System exhibits for sale

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

quick, let me reply and say how stupid i think it is too.

:rolleyes:

most weren't my cup of tea, and maybe it's just raven rubbing off on me, but prices like that aren't really very shocking anymore.

what is sad to me, is that the phase2 trains were still up for grabs, but that piece of shit obey train was sold. someday it would be cool to see value set by a more deserving scale.

Guest imported_b0b

Got to say seeking hit the nail ont he head.. All the ones I'd go crazy for are unsold, (like that sonic bad one!!), but all the ones that are boring are sold. Terrible state of affiars

that might not actually be accurate.though i have no inside knowledge, i'd be pretty surprised if those that 'sold', actually did sell. i'm thinking many of the artists kept their own pieces, and it sort of makes sense to do so, since this is so far from thir own body of work. perhaps it's me reaching, but based off my familiarity with many of these people, and how many people in the limelight tend to be, it wouldn't surprise me at all if many kept their own pieces to keep them from entering the public domain and possibly affecting the art they are known for, or that many of them bought or took them off sale to further the impression that their stuff is in demand and sells out quickly.

or maybe i'm totally wrong and kids simply eat that stuff up as quickly as they can get their hands on it, since in general, the stuff tends to appreciate anyhow. in this case, i just have a tough time seeing that.