PIMP MY RIDE

MEROJUANA

yall are retarded.

the cars they 'pimp' are all ridiculous, but it's on purpose. it's mtv for christ sakes. people dont want to see cars done up the right way (overhaulin), they want to see shit put on chrome rims looking all flashy and shit.

that show is fresh. the dudes that do the work are all hillarious (minus '2shay', that guy is a fucking tool). but yo, 'mad' mike, dane, ish? them dudes rock.

yall are too critical.

and anyone talking shit on xzibit needs a beat down. dude is awesome. 'your car is euro...like medium shirts on grown men'. haha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by roadpig+Dec 15 2004, 09:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (roadpig - Dec 15 2004, 09:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Dec 14 2004, 10:37 PM

its all about monster garage..

american chopper, and overhaulin good too.

[/b]

word, these two are really good

I WAS BROUGHT UP IN HARLEM AND THE BRONX. I DONT KNOW WHAT GIRL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, UNLESS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MY P.I.C ECHO, I KNOW HER IN REAL LIFE AND SHE'S FAR FROM A JOCK. XZIBIT IS A FUNNY ASS NIGGA, HE SLAYS ALL THE NIGGAS ON THE SHOW WITH LITTLE COMMENTS LIKE SEEKS POINTED OUT, MY FAVORITE WAS WHEN DUDE TRIED TO HUG HIM AND HE WAS LIKE "YOOOO YOOOO, HOLD UP MONEY"

-MEROE MLBC

RAW TALENT

el apestoso...ahahaha, that shit is sik wid it

my favorite episode was with all the old men building that 54 chevy.

i'm not saying i don't like the show, (p.m.r) i do like it.

like i said, i wish they had this show when i was 18.

im sure they take care of the real customers. they do some crazy things,

mad mike and ish get down! it's a fun show to watch.

i didn't like when overhaulin took care of sheryl crows hubby,

i thought the same thing, he probably has enough money to fix it himself.

i didnt watch the episode, so i cant say if the car as nice or not.

one funny episode was where this guy didnt even recognize chip foose...hahaha.

chip looked a lil disappointed.

i think the best theme bikes to come out of occ are the black widow,

the commache, and the liberty bike. i think its a funny show too.

You can't take the show so seriously...remember the audience it is catered to.

The show is amusing and entertaining. Sure the engines aren't all redone, and the paint jobs are crazy ugly....but it beats reruns of roadrules....I'm pulling for Mr. X 2 the Z, he's getting his due finally. There is a need for a guest host apperance of Snoop or Dre though...They need an eastcoast version with Cam'ron or even Busta as the host.

I wonder how many of the cars get jacked afterwards?

What ever happend to playing music videos...damn you MTV

yo, i always wondered about the theft factor too. you put a $4,000 dollar tv in something in LA, and that $4,000 tv is getting gaffled.

besides, yall should know the deal just from the name 'PIMP my ride'. since when has 'pimping' been about substance? it's all about looking fresh (which is arguable, but still).

the show rocks, end of story.

american chopper is funny too. mikey is hysterical.

the new 'monster nation' is bullshit.

monster house was fresh.

i'm fresh.

roadpig is fresh.

xzibit is fresh.

that girl is fresh.

thats all that matters.

I see that chick driving that "Burple" Suburuban all the time around here. I saw it about 2 months before the episode aired at a gas station and thought, what a waste of money, but if they are gonna pay for everything, fuck it more power to her. Its still ugly and its ridiculously tall, but ive seen worse shit driving around in orange county.

Guest fr8lover

the show is usually pretty entertaining to watch. it's fun to get real into it and then cringe at the final product. the cringing is usually centered around the paint jobs and doo dads they put on the car, but i guess that's what "sells" on mtv: big flashing lights. i've seen a couple being sold on ebay, like that girl's jeep from awhile back. i guess that's not a bad idea, either.

that cat 2shae, is he the graffiti writer 2shae? that's what i figured after he "pimped" the bowling ball for that one cat.

mikey (o.c.c.) is funny as fuck.

"his failure as a son, is your failure as a father."..hahaha

mikey said that to paul sr. after he got done yelling at paul jr.

yeah, i heard about the yoga instructor trying to sell her ride.

hahaha

did anyone watch the "big ron" (p.m.r.) episode.

that ride was pretty cool, minus the drum set.

Originally posted by roadpig@Dec 15 2004, 07:53 PM

mikey (o.c.c.) is funny as fuck.

"his failure as a son, is your failure as a father."..hahaha

mikey said that to paul sr. after he got done yelling at paul jr.

:lol:

People are allowed to have their opinion, and it doesn’t shock me that so many enjoy Pimp My Ride. After all, it’s still on the air, and it’s definitely become a part of pop culture, as many things on MTV become.

But for anyone – anyone - who has a remotely mechanical mind, an attention span worth mentioning when it comes to cars, a genuine interest in car culture/how they work – I can't see how they would enjoy this show. Pimp My Ride was made for the typical “Civic Nation” type. I know that WCC is a good company, and the work they do in Pimp My Ride is surely not even CLOSE to what they are capable of.

This show is for the Fast and the Furious kids and the man/girls who love shiny things with no substance.

As for looking fresh – yeah, looking fresh is dope – but not when your engine is the shade of a two week old cigarette butt and runs on prayers.

For car shows, I like 2 Guys and a Car, My Classic Car, Rides, OCC, Overhaulin’, and Monster Garage (even though I still don’t like Jesse James for putting all those books through a wood chipper and telling a whole generation of kids not to read). There’s ingenuity in those shows.

I always liked watching that show because sometimes there would be some hot girls on there, and all the rides were just absurd and all trashed and shit...they are absurd before and absurd afterwards, at completely different sides of the spectrum. I also like to imagine what they would do to my car were it to be on a show like that, shit would be hot. 18's on a chevy nova or some shit like that, or hydraulics, etc etc, shit would be soooo fresh.

They need to start "pimping" rides that are outside of Cali, like in central kentucky. Some old dirty bamas ford 150 with a gun rack that has wood trim panels on the doors...

But really I never cared much for xzibit music and still dont but that guy says some funny ass shit that amuses me

"thats like a med size shirt on a xtra large man"

word on the world wide web is that it's not the same girl, just a similar look alike, and that it's a spread for an upcoming playboy article called 'pimp my bride'. then again, i read that on the WWW so it could be totally made up, and i dont remember the girl enough to say if its her or not. maybe so.

either way, she's fly and would be pressing charges against for giving the punani a proper beatdown.

good thing she doesnt know i exist.

i saw xzibit back in like 95 or so, when 'speed of life' first came out. dude was hillarious. i'm definitely stoked that he's finally 'made it', although i'm a bit miffed as to how exactly it happened. i kind of thought the world totally forgot about him till the show came out.