SLAYER

hXc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"forced in, like cattle you run. stripped of your life's worth, human mice for the angel af death, 400, 000 more to die."

whoa, read schindlers list...

i listened to it and didnt think it was that great...like they are trying to hard to be shocking...but im sure i will end up with it somehow...

Guest serpent of the light

nothing will ever beat seasons in the abyss.

wtf? hatebreed w/ slayer? that is retarded. as much as i love hardcore, that is dumb. really fucking dumb. i'm grouded and cant go see zao this weekend. or to the metallennium tour on wednesday. fuck god. fuck god loving parents.

xxx303

Awwwww, miz got in trouble with his mommy and daddy....

I caught Slayer with System of a Down and Hed (pe) a year ago (roughly). I think a gigantic Mexican biker tried to spit on me.......and they were alll wrapping pennies inbetween their fingers, wrapping bandanaa around them, and beating the shit out of each other in the mosh pit. I retired to a pool table near the back at that point in the show.

Guest cracked ass

Slayer rules. I saw em with Fear Factory and a bunch of other bands at some metal marathon-type thing. They did "Postmortem" and I demolished myself in the pit, it was dope.

Reign in Blood stands the test of time as the sound that takes guitar to the maximum limit of aggression while remaining music.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

nothing will ever beat seasons in the abyss.

wtf? hatebreed w/ slayer? that is retarded. as much as i love hardcore, that is dumb. really fucking dumb. i'm grouded and cant go see zao this weekend. or to the metallennium tour on wednesday. fuck god. fuck god loving parents.

xxx303

I believe it was the last itme they were here. Maybe the time before. They came through with Sick of it All and Messugah (sp). The entire show was an all out fight. Damn I loved that show.

Archived