Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just wanna know who's doing the seber atb tags here in columbus if its not you..

obviously the girl im fucking. let my girls write on whatever the fuck they want. Just keep this shit moving, get back to PBJ AND ESE and thats it, heroin, pbj, and ese. Thats all I want to see. No more riding MY DICK when you got a personal problem with me.

NEVER HID A DAY IN THE LIFE, WHEN IM IN OHIO, ILL BE PAINTING AND ANY FAGGOT WITH HURT FEELINGS CAN SWEEP ALL YOUR PENITS AND SPOTS, I WONT BE THE ONE SAYING IM JUST A PHOTOGRAPHER OR SOME COP OUT TO GETTING YOUR SHIT SPLIT. rediculous

How would any of us start to "cry like bitches" when we saw you if you haven't "set foot in this heroin hole yet"?

Saw me? Im from Miami and will be flying in next month, you can "see me" then, catch me out painting and you deserve anything and everything. Whatever the fuck hurt feelings you got bring it out. I could CARE LESS ABOUT GRAFFITI IN OHIO after the drama queeen fucks I have dealt with already.

I havent EVEN PAINTED YET there and already got people lining shit, this is why you get your ass beat. Just catch me painting, its a small world and nobodys running. let me paint in piece or state your name and ill try to ONLY paint ontop of your shit to give you a reason to line shit

HWC? you dont got better shit to do than wait for some girl to write on some shit with a sharpie so you can line it? last time, apparently your mad some little girl is getting up more than you, or on your corner of campus, just stop. let the shit ride. and if need be, ill try to ONLY write all over your campus so you can hopefully catch me and then at that point, lets see if YOU REALLY FEEL the same way.

You are already deemed BITCH in my book for lining shit for no reason.

real shit, i just want to paint, not argue trying to tell someone not to line shit for no apparent reason, I honeslty rather just fight than deal with ongoing scribbles. I paint to paint, flick it, and move on, its out of town shit, fuck you.

yo homie why the fuck would u come to ohio if its jus ghettos n junkies huh?? u droppin ur girlfriend off her fix!? or is is jus lyke the new kewl thing to do to get up where its really shitty?? "OOO THIS PLACE IS GHETTO IM GONNA DO SOME TAGGAGE!!!" get the fuck outta here!! pbj n hwc will be waiting to jay ur ass right when u get off ur plane, aint no running and hiding necessary, just can be taken care of right off the rip!! no one wants ur butt shit in ohio, stay the fuck outt

dry snitching, pullin peoples cards over 12oz, talking about peoples habbits that have nothing to do with graffiti.

DAMN THIS THREAD IS TIGHT.

i used to really look up to ohio dudes. now it all seems like a joke. nothing against any of you..but god damn.

2rc94wk.jpg

im not the best but im better than 3 years ago, and whoever got a issue with me because im fucking some girl in ohio and shes writing on shit, get over it and go out and paint your own shit, WHO THE FUCK HAS TIME TO HATE ON ME WHEN I HAVENT EVEN SET FOOT IN THIS HEROIN HOLE YET? im bringing perc 30's for you junkies so get your piggy banks out

yeaaa it like thattt in ohio?? blues on deckkk hollaaa