-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ATTN: TAGGERS

NTC just got reprimanded by the city of Cleveland for our patrons tagging our building, our neighbor's building and fellow businesses. We have to re-paint the entire front of the building again along with the windows. We are now facing monetary penalties from the city. We in no way condone the tagging of our building and our neighbors. Not only do we have the city upset at us, but also our good neighbors. You are being watched and on camera. Especially if you are the one responsible for the tag "SOKE", the city and police are looking for you. Please stop making us look bad and have problems with the city if you give a crap at all about our business!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First off, I cant believe I remembered my password and I dont know why Im here.

Secondly, I have a whole host of flicks on my phone. I have no fucking clue how to upload em.

Igor and fam, Toast, Zah, Che, RAK(?) and shit, plus an autorac E2E that says "I love boobies" which is just fantastic. Its kinda a decent amount of flicks.

Im oontz upload illiterate....but randomly there some nasty throw game going round.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...