-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fly Hortons@Sep 22 2005, 03:37 PM

ain't that beers guy a known biter and reps a crew called anti-biters?, let me know if im wrong,but i just found that really funny

its his brother that raps in the crew anti biters. Beer reps paint more then the fun wall cause hes tighter than the BBC cats...less talk more spit, post flicks and shut your mouth.

Originally posted by Dirty Dealer+Sep 22 2005, 04:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirty Dealer - Sep 22 2005, 04:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Fly Hortons@Sep 22 2005, 03:37 PM

ain't that beers guy a known biter and reps a crew called anti-biters?, let me know if im wrong,but i just found that really funny

its his brother that raps in the crew anti biters. Beer reps paint more then the fun wall cause hes tighter than the BBC cats...less talk more spit, post flicks and shut your mouth.

[/b]

first off all hold up cuz, i was just askin a question while you tryin to hype your boy up, i ain't diss his shit i think it looks cool but i heard he was a big biter and that shits not cool which you didn't/couldn't? say hes not, so hows he gonna be better than the bbc cats(with their own shit) and futher more which bbc cats? ;) and im not even tryin to act like bbc is all that and shit

and don't talk shit dealer you really need to get your shit together or just stop it

Originally posted by Fly Hortons+Sep 22 2005, 05:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fly Hortons - Sep 22 2005, 05:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dirty Dealer@Sep 22 2005, 04:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Fly Hortons@Sep 22 2005, 03:37 PM

first off all hold up cuz, i was just askin a question while you tryin to hype your boy up, i ain't diss his shit i think it looks cool but i heard he was a big biter and that shits not cool which you didn't/couldn't? say hes not, so hows he gonna be better than the bbc cats(with their own shit) and futher more which bbc cats? ;) and im not even tryin to act like bbc is all that and shit

and don't talk shit dealer you really need to get your shit together or just stop it

[/b]

Don't call me your fucking cuz I ain't your homie. I simply backing up my boy that your wack ass is shit talking. You won't ever see his level so jump off the jock and leave the funwall. THe BBC cats are cool, Junes, Digit, etc...but a lot of them is weak. I don't deal shit son...I deal 9 inch dick to fine ladies. I got my shit together...I'm posting flicks and I ain't talking shit to motherfuckers...LESS TALK, MORE SPIT...post flicks and shut your fucking mouth.

Originally posted by Dirty Dealer@Sep 22 2005, 05:49 PM

Don't call me your fucking cuz I ain't your homie. I simply backing up my boy that your wack ass is shit talking. You won't ever see his level so jump off the jock and leave the funwall. THe BBC cats are cool, Junes, Digit, etc...but a lot of them is weak. I don't deal shit son...I deal 9 inch dick to fine ladies. I got my shit together...I'm posting flicks and I ain't talking shit to motherfuckers...LESS TALK, MORE SPIT...post flicks and shut your fucking mouth.

im not your homie i ain't tryin to be, you the fool that hits up everyone sn when they ain't give you the shit to see if "its all good" or whatever, i feel you backin up your boy thats the shit todo but i wasn't even talking shit i was just makin shure i had shit right, you told me some shit you ain't tell me he wasn't a biter tho but whatever fuck it, you can't call anyone in bbc weak, you don't know the first thing about shit you suck so much, like all the bbc kids will burn your ass, you don't got your shit together you best ask damn near everbody you know for an outline and work or your shit night and day and stop wastin paint, if i had flicks to post i would but i don't but i think im done talkin shit cause its doin nothing for this thread

Originally posted by Fly Hortons+Sep 22 2005, 08:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fly Hortons - Sep 22 2005, 08:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty Dealer@Sep 22 2005, 07:24 PM

you name the cats in BBC that can burn me besides Digit?

:huh2:

webl geez digit junes and shit even merg

so shut the fuck up

[/b]

god damn deal, dont turn this into another puregraffiti shittalk thread.

da bbc cats will burn you!

sell,dos,spoc,digit,junes,da whole damn crew gots you boy.

-spoc

Originally posted by FuserOne216+Sep 22 2005, 08:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FuserOne216 - Sep 22 2005, 08:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Fly Hortons@Sep 22 2005, 08:34 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Dirty Dealer@Sep 22 2005, 07:24 PM

you name the cats in BBC that can burn me besides Digit?

:huh2:

webl geez digit junes and shit even merg

so shut the fuck up

god damn deal, dont turn this into another puregraffiti shittalk thread.

da bbc cats will burn you!

sell,dos,spoc,digit,junes,da whole damn crew gots you boy.

-spoc

[/b]

Alright...I squash the beef and then this bitch starts blabbing. FUck you...post something worthwile and stop shit talking. I don't care who can burn who...post flicks and stop flapping your jaws. You aren't on anyones level BOY.