-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Polyester gettin Carpal Tunnel from all that shit talk. Fucking faggot. Bump late night steel smashing then posting. Rather see some flicks than shit talk. Cheroledo type shit.

and posting the numbers on the train car so someone can track it find out the exact location it was painted yea great idea

Polyester gettin Carpal Tunnel from all that shit talk. Fucking faggot. Bump late night steel smashing then posting. Rather see some flicks than shit talk. Cheroledo type shit.

damn someone mad bout somethin.. that ur homie i called out? mah bad.. dont really care tho. paintin chill spots by nite, n talkin shit all day from my grandmahs house.. fux wit mee

damn someone mad bout somethin.. that ur homie i called out? mah bad.. dont really care tho. paintin chill spots by nite, n talkin shit all day from my grandmahs house.. fux wit mee

Atleast he's out painting while you're in your moms basement talk shit over the internet you fucking lame. If you had actually ever been through Toledo you would realize that lil Chero has every fucking overpass sign in the city, dudes a climber and is fucking up his city. I don't care how "good" he is at graff, he's up and that's what counts faggot.