-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

I dont give a fuck what you think of me. I am not in TA. You think just because I paint with dudes who are better than me means "its all about who you know." These niggas are my homies. I havnt been in the game long at all, you've misjudged me entirely. Im not gonna get defensive and explain myself over a thread, thats wack. BUT either way you dont know who the fuck I am outside graff.

Go ahead and go over my Simplots and we'll catch up, little sister.

ROMEFUCKINGONE

then why u on here talkin shit whatsoever? u got no room to say shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
funny how trainedtogo is on here talkin shit, n then postin that garbage rome shit (probably self promo)... but then again graffiti today is all about who u know, not how good u are. so technically if u aint all that, n get down wit ta, then u the shit dog!!!

at least that dudes painting

yeah hasnt he been posting shit on here for a few months now, never progressing in any way. rome is shit. trained to go, trained to go where? trained to go paint some simplots that will be gone over tommorow by a better writer in some other city. no one has respect for you.

hiding behind a screen name

yeah hasnt he been posting shit on here for a few months now, never progressing in any way. rome is shit. trained to go, trained to go where? trained to go paint some simplots that will be gone over tommorow by a better writer in some other city. no one has respect for you.

LMAO coming from a bitch-made toy hiding behind his computer who I promise is too intimidated to leave what he writes, :lol: If you're not PM me, You can talk about your penis envy issues over private.

this forum is stupid as hell i get on here to look for people actually painting and all it is for like 3 straight pages is dude talking mass shit and wanting to fight each other. just fuckin paint thats what graffiti is actually do GRAFFITI stop talking shit over a dumbass forum

polyester is one of those TR toys from clevo writing other peoples names right? how is this kid talking shit anyways?

nope, wrong again. and ur that one dude... waait ive never seen ur shit ANYWHERE, nor have even heard of u! ur a nobody, riding the coat tails of other columbus writers.. and yes i know what u write, no need to leave a name