-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Avert is a complete fucktard, a scared ass dude, he aint hyped up to what he seems to be, just because hes good at painting dosnt mean shit. hes a straight bitch of a person, a pussy, He goes over people and dosnt leave a name, He talks shit about writers that put in real work behind there backs then denies it when gets confronted about it, he runs for his life when its time to fight, He steals from his own family, hes just an all around piece of shit.

remember that time i came to chicago and i said so and so is with me and your eyes lit up and you looked like you seen a ghost? and they later confronted you on your bullshit and you suckered up like a bitch, or the time you sat in my homies livingroom dissing a good friend of mine like i wasnt gonna tell him the shit you said, then got butthurt when he took out your shit, so in anger you started dissing me without leaving a name, or that time i showed up at that legal downtown at the known gallery and you just kept your head down and wouldnt even look up at me, and i walked past you looked you in your eyes and you put your head down lol. your a pussy avert, and ima leave it at that your mom shoulda swallowed you. Happy Mothers Day yall,

why would steal from their family thats fuckedup.. i thought you graffiti writers were sober mentally stable nice people.

im not saying writers are sober mentally stable nice people, i use to be on some serious grimey shit to people, not to my fucking family though.

i wouldnt steal my Little Brothers Psp. lmao. i mean who steals from their little brother?

enough about Waldo, hes a bitch and thats that, people need to hop off his cock. only if they knew the true story. :rolleyes: