Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HIGHTOP

-OHIO-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yall cant tell crow shit about fr8s, he was prolly painting that spot before you were born.

thing is tho one minute he says its cool that i paint there, next minute hes goin over what he walks up on me paintin... dont make that much sense. not tryin to make a fuss about it im jus sayin, if cats got a problem with me or any of my homies, say somethin bout it. y'know dont say were cool and everything, then next time i go into the yard and almost everything i dids gone over. but true ASHID, stickin to the walls for a minute.

You know this thread has gone to shit when it's spammed by P90X . :lol:

fuckin wak ooo man i got a clean train shit is fuckin horrable my little sister can do better than that wak...attn.. wak ass faggots keep painting trains your shits just gonna get gone the fuck over

thing is tho one minute he says its cool that i paint there, next minute hes goin over what he walks up on me paintin... dont make that much sense. not tryin to make a fuss about it im jus sayin, if cats got a problem with me or any of my homies, say somethin bout it. y'know dont say were cool and everything, then next time i go into the yard and almost everything i dids gone over. but true ASHID, stickin to the walls for a minute.

i know you dudes are painting them spots in the day making them hotter then they allready are.I left alone that peice that day i saw and talked to you. every year there is a NEW CROP OF TOYS , thinking fr8s are the cool in thing to do. and im sick of people blowing up spots. cans all over the spot . paint on the ground. IM fucking sick of it. I have been and see so many changes over the years at that spot .and its just sad...all toss ups will get gone over all small peices will get gone over wack toys poof gone fuck off.. I know i get gone over its part of the game we are all playing.....