-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
THAT DATSIK STRAIGHT LETTER IS FUKKYN BOO BOO BROOO. THAT TRIFFLIN ASS FILL .. HOMIE WAT WAS YOU THANKIN GET OFF DUB-STEP DICK ITS ALREADY BLOWN UP .. OHH YEAHH GO PUT KENT ON BLAST ITS ON PLAYAAAA!!!! CEE U WHENN I SEE YOUUU.. OH YEAH ITS GUYS OUT NIGHT NEXT FRIDAY ILL BE AT BOUNCE AT ABOUT 9.PM HIT ME UP IM TRYIN TO GET LOOSE OH YEAH AND BRING JASFY AND ALL OF A.M AND SOME XTIUNGUISHERS YOU DOWN TO HIT AKRON AGAIN? IF YOU DRIVE ILL SMOKE SOME SWCHWAAAG WITH YOU IF YOUR ARNT STRIAGHT EDGE TOO!!!!

hahaha

somone ban this kid

lots of fire bump all the winter time throws that stue and garde got one of my traps shut down but i still loves my dude stu nh bump that ole esk fill i see you clownin uhoh mind@ i seen him get stomped out by a butch dyke at a party for beating his gf who soon after was hanging out topless and suckin my 400lb homies dick.pbj ese 2011 another year of ruthless conquests me and my crewmates we like brothers holdin our hustles for eachother