Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HIGHTOP

-OHIO-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4774523811_804e749f42_z.jpg

4775133590_585d6c72e1_z.jpg

4761339766_89c348d31d_z.jpg

4774509975_d6c374d7ae_z.jpg

4775129470_8c3f18b83e_z.jpg

4774491559_0d1b1095d9_z.jpg

4774490523_73a8b55ed5_z.jpg

4774485225_e8e2258976_z.jpg

4774487293_0b89a33379_z.jpg

4774482955_da9c8321f4_z.jpg

WOW! Looks like Webs/Fixer isn't the only toy to keep painting the 76 yard. Keep up the great work gentlemen! Keep priming the trains for me to go over. Thanks and have a great day.

WOW! Looks like Webs/Fixer isn't the only toy to keep painting the 76 yard. Keep up the great work gentlemen! Keep priming the trains for me to go over. Thanks and have a great day.

i bet you wouldnt be sayin shit like that in person...

i bet you wouldnt be sayin shit like that in person...

Get off the nuts faggot. Give me a break. You don't know what i've done and have not done in person. And for christ sakes haters. I'm not even talking shit. FACTS ARE FACTS.

I WAS PAINTING THAT YARD WAY BEFORE PBJ WAS EVEN A CREW. JUST saying i love the pbj guys im friends with......

Get off the nuts faggot. Give me a break. You don't know what i've done and have not done in person. And for christ sakes haters. I'm not even talking shit. FACTS ARE FACTS.

how was that not talkin shit about webs??and the other heads from the area... dont talk about yards like a dumbass.

how was that not talkin shit about webs??and the other heads from the area... dont talk about yards like a dumbass.

Fact:

1. You don't paint freights. You've been trying to for several years, but know one has given you the chance because you lurk 12oz like a cop.

2. If you look at your past posts, you bump crow, seer, and me. Now that Webs/ and the internet has you brainwashed. Youre going to talk shit behind a screen name.

3. Don't talk about a yard you've only stepped foot in to take a couple pictures and paint a hopper.

4. Don't talk about Akron as if it's your home, you are 17 and you ride in on a bus from a outside town.

Fact:

1. You don't paint freights. You've been trying to for several years, but know one has given you the chance because you lurk 12oz like a cop.

2. If you look at your past posts, you bump crow, seer, and me. Now that Webs/ and the internet has you brainwashed. Youre going to talk shit behind a screen name.

3. Don't talk about a yard you've only stepped foot in to take a couple pictures and paint a hopper.

4. Don't talk about Akron as if it's your home, you are 17 and you ride in on a bus from a outside town.

you apparently have no idea who i am if you think that...

you apparently have no idea who i am if you think that...

Nice save. You were calling me a year and half ago to go paint all the time. Sorry dude, I wouldn't lie.

Nice save. You were calling me a year and half ago to go paint all the time. Sorry dude, I wouldn't lie.

i have no idea who you are.im done with this internet shit. if you know who i am then get my number.

lolz

yall have painted with webs mad times, funny

i could say whatever but why bother

frankly yall should let that stupid on the simplot ride for the simple fact that its a straight burner, and theres a whole other side that yall can go over other people on. feel me? homies goin over homies is not a tight situation everyone is gettin pissed so why dont yall just relax for satan's sakes