-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Was I acting tough?I wasn't making a threat to him. Did I say anyone looked up to me? I paint for me, I paint for the cause not the problem.

I don't want to be in a "crew". A crew should be a group of individuals with the same ideals, focus, and alot of trust between one another. It's cleary something that is not possible with 25-50 people. And I don't see to many of those morals floating around the graffiti "culture".

But once again you're probably right, and i'm wrong. With a post count like that you have to be right. Wikipedia of graffiti and opinions.

^word thats whats up, fuck a country club membership im talkin about my niggas.

i like when that kid said "you aint even been put down in any crews, you just write the one that you and your friends write"!

come on man, this dude got way more freights than you, and your statements make me hate the current state of graffiti more than i already do, go paint something, mad beat cops are drinking beer and eating leftovers right now. oh yeah and do different letters this time, and i aint talkin to acet.

Get off the dick flicksburg mind@ease puts in mad work and also straight burns fools like yourself. So what if he doesnt paint alotta freights thats not all graff is about, and this is coming from a 'freight writer'. If you dont like the current state of 'graffiti culture' then quit painting and stay off teh websitez