Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

no, i was talking about beer, not business first off so i dont care what company brewed it, its about the drink.

nigga is about to start beer talk with a former assist. brewmaster. the main "filler" ingred. in most light beers like coors, bud light, miller high life, keystone, natty, etc. is rice cause its cheaper than real hopps and barley and produces a cleaner looking drink, which is hard to do cause impurities stand out in pale colored beers like the aforementioned.

thusly, those beers are actually closer to saki, being a rice bases alcoholic beverage. the reinheitsgebot wouldnt even consider that garbage beer. have an ice cold creamy dark....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no, i was talking about beer, not business first off so i dont care what company brewed it, its about the drink.

thusly, those beers are actually closer to saki, being a rice bases alcoholic beverage. the reinheitsgebot wouldnt even consider that garbage beer. have an ice cold creamy dark....

welp, you were talking about shittty american beers and Leinenkugel and Killians ARE shitty american beers.

people think they're being worldly when they drink they're IMPORTS but not alot of people realize that Budweiser owns Stella, Hoegaarden, Becks, Bass, Rolling Rock and a heap of others.

stick to micro-brews. or make that shit yourself. Fuck giant beer corporations.

i also worked at a brewery.