-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

i've actually been seeing very few west coast panels as of late, but im in central ohio, not northern ohio, and i dont really know where youve gathered your evidence from, but im not necessarily disagreeing with you. i just actually happen to see more east coast shit on ours.

the TILX's i've been getting though, have no cali shit on them at all. all minneanapolis/florida

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo im down for whatever in this thread normally

but the travel route of produce on towards the east coast

is not one of them.

Damn, those BDC kids son'd the fuck outta yall! Nice letters too! Cant believe my eyes!

Excited to see the response...

why would there be a response? no body wants to beef with toys or people that dont have good spots. toy = 1 spot. hoer sterk jasf =30 spots. pointless u dig

Writs nus and wreks kill right now

step ya game up kids

I used to rock a pager is that pre cell phone

we used to get our flicks developed for free via mailorder rack

we used to rack out paint and markers no camera no sensor

we used to flip thru can control

we used to watch video graff

we used to walk routes

we used to geek on new spots

we used to steal our caps off of oven off and workable fixatif

we used to make our fat caps with hot needles and factory caps

b4 krink it was griffin ink for the drips

meanstreaks was gittin split

if you didn't have a dope blackbook you was a lame

we used to start with a tag

graduate to a throwup

you hit the majors when youcould do a piece

we looked up to ny and cali because we were from the midwest

we were once pure at heart now the same technolgy we used to

admire has came to destroy us and our culture

go paint act as if the internet didn't ever happen

find a reason to do whAt you do besides posting it

live via webcam from the yard

why do you write graffiti??

If you can't answer that and be true to yourself then maybe you should consider a new hobby

Ps..

Im not 40

im only 33 but I feel younger everyday

hope yall have my energy when you get my age

most of you will quit well b4 you even hit 25

I've seen them come and go

only a few real writers on here can understand what im sprayin'

• Like 1

Writs nus and wreks kill right now

step ya game up kids

I used to rock a pager is that pre cell phone

we used to get our flicks developed for free via mailorder rack

we used to rack out paint and markers no camera no sensor

we used to flip thru can control

we used to watch video graff

we used to walk routes

we used to geek on new spots

we used to steal our caps off of oven off and workable fixatif

we used to make our fat caps with hot needles and factory caps

b4 krink it was griffin ink for the drips

meanstreaks was gittin split

if you didn't have a dope blackbook you was a lame

we used to start with a tag

graduate to a throwup

you hit the majors when youcould do a piece

we looked up to ny and cali because we were from the midwest

we were once pure at heart now the same technolgy we used to

admire has came to destroy us and our culture

go paint act as if the internet didn't ever happen

find a reason to do whAt you do besides posting it

live via webcam from the yard

why do you write graffiti??

If you can't answer that and be true to yourself then maybe you should consider a new hobby

Ps..

Im not 40

im only 33 but I feel younger everyday

hope yall have my energy when you get my age

most of you will quit well b4 you even hit 25

I've seen them come and go

only a few real writers on here can understand what im sprayin'

nah b you dont need to do any of that you just get online, start fuckin with that montana paint and then do 7 color panels with no heart behind em no matter how nice my girlfriend thinks they look...

they skip all the fun shit fuck it let em...

yeah graffiti is awesome nowadays...

to be honest i cant stand the scene these days.... shit aint even close to what it was like 10 years ago... nobody respects anybodys shit, burners get capped by shitty hollows, and toys cross heads who have put in work just to try and get their name noticed. when i was in my prime, i never crossed anybody uless they fucked with me first. even if i didnt like the person, i still respected their works... these days heads hate for any and all reason. most of these heads need to go study the culture and learn what this shit is really about. cause anymore its hard for me to have any kind of respect for anybodys shit right now. if you got beef with somebody take it to them, and handle your buiz. and be done with it. dont put on fronts face to face like its all good but then when you go out you cross em'. man up. And my biggest problem right now that is pissin me off is if you cant burn whats already up, then dont go toying that shit! i came up under the lines of if you cant burn it dont fuck with it. thats really all i got to say on this shit. if you agree cool, if you dont i dont really care. but like i said, go learn about ur culture before you go trying to make a name for yourself. I been painting for 12 years now and its no wonder half the heads i use to see on a regular dont do as much.... it has become a damn joke. like i said i got no problem with taking spots if you got beef. do what you do. but if you cant burn them, then what the hell are you doin? thats a battle you cant win. Shit use to be about skill and styles, now its just about getting a name up no matter how simple or how shitty your style is.

to be honest i cant stand the scene these days.... shit aint even close to what it was like 10 years ago... nobody respects anybodys shit, burners get capped by shitty hollows, and toys cross heads who have put in work just to try and get their name noticed. when i was in my prime, i never crossed anybody uless they fucked with me first. even if i didnt like the person, i still respected their works... these days heads hate for any and all reason. most of these heads need to go study the culture and learn what this shit is really about. cause anymore its hard for me to have any kind of respect for anybodys shit right now. if you got beef with somebody take it to them, and handle your buiz. and be done with it. dont put on fronts face to face like its all good but then when you go out you cross em'. man up. And my biggest problem right now that is pissin me off is if you cant burn whats already up, then dont go toying that shit! i came up under the lines of if you cant burn it dont fuck with it. thats really all i got to say on this shit. if you agree cool, if you dont i dont really care. but like i said, go learn about ur culture before you go trying to make a name for yourself. I been painting for 12 years now and its no wonder half the heads i use to see on a regular dont do as much.... it has become a damn joke. like i said i got no problem with taking spots if you got beef. do what you do. but if you cant burn them, then what the hell are you doin? thats a battle you cant win. Shit use to be about skill and styles, now its just about getting a name up no matter how simple or how shitty your style is.

aaaand you fucking dog your own boys behind their backs, and dont act like you dont know what im talking about. One day its "that dude hope needs me as a bodyguard, he wont go paint by himself its so annoying and he stole my style "

the next day you guys are fucking riding fixies and hi fiving each other lol.

Dickridin for tomorrow, Dickridin for today. Now, here comes the part where you act like you didnt say that.

To me what you say has 0 value regardless of skill due to the fact that not even the cats you paint with can trust you, which probably doesnt matter to them anyways with faggots like pilot like "hmm which letters from the river wall can i BITE??? oh that Pork looks nice ill steal that no one will ever know! Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

• Like 2

thats shits true and he knows it. idc what work youve put in in the past, just cuz you got like 1 or 2 cutty spots and nothing else anywhere, doesnt mean dick. He needs to keep his dumbass mouth shut as he has beef of his own to worry about instead of other peoples.

And i pick up alot of mannerisms from your mom with our nightly sessions, so fuck you.

speakin tha truth fade!

thats shits true and he knows it. idc what work youve put in in the past, just cuz you got like 1 or 2 cutty spots and nothing else anywhere, doesnt mean dick. He needs to keep his dumbass mouth shut as he has beef of his own to worry about instead of other peoples.

And i pick up alot of mannerisms from your mom with our nightly sessions, so fuck you.

Mmm samich in da house

Bout to commit carbocide with this samich

get the idus and burn a tree playahh!!