-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
y'all paintball cats know there's a real BSA in ohio rite? :lol:

BSA showed up that day, asked if we where "Skaters or taggers" we said nothing so they replied "Motha fuckers i said you skaters or taggers" Some dude had the nerve to say "Ohh i skate". We had our paintball equipment on..... how the fuck we look like a tagger or a skater.... they should have asked if we paintballed. Also there are under cover cops at the fun wall that "write" but wont sign a black book and run with a name thats "all city" that i never heard of.... so watch yo bak everyone who uses the fun wall for what ever reasons. If it comes down to it and you need to be rob dedrick for a second instead of getting shot. Nigga better be rob dedrick and hit kick flips...............

BSA vs. BSA top wall fun wall cleveland bsa might have been out before the other bsa granted they cant come anywhere near burning them dont think graffiti is really their focus .. the paintball photo is not Barrio St Andrews . buy Lost's book there might be something abut them in there

nigga them dudes with the guns are BSA. bet you will get shot up and they will cross your shit out. I was like that little kid from "City of God" i was able to take a picture to show the media can use it and learn more about them. the one in the middle is Nae!

• Like 1

so i'm a noob on here, and i'm from ohio. and some old pics i took awhile ago

from columbus a few years ago

C-bus1.jpg

C-bus2.jpg

C-bus3.jpg

C-bus4.jpg

C-bus5.jpg

C-bus6.jpg

and here's a couple from an old skatepark that is now closed down, they used to let you come in and paint. wish i had more pics from there. there was some legit shit

Graffiti1.jpg

Graffiti2.jpg

VeshMask.jpg

god i could hate so FUCKIN HARD but im drunk so im just gona holla.... bump asert senr enz rila ender druid desto level hoer an kilos.. thats it tho

go for it dude! ur braggin about how ur sittin on 12oz wasted... GET A FUCKIN LIFE! plus, u dont even paint, yourself, therefor no room to hate!

• Like 1

all this dude dennis does is sit on here n hate. its whack as fuck

shutup bitch like i said last time come see me. i talked to your punk ass in messages an you wernt about it. so whats good, try an play me bitch cause people are readin it on here but in messages your a bitch. whodeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy