-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sooooo, me and some people are looking for somewhere random to move to.. and get down on shit.. hopefully alot of city bombing and alot of frieghts.. if someone would be nice enough to let me know if its worth moving to for about 6 months or so. let me know.. you can pm or whatever. thanks.

move to da hood yo, we all tag in da hood. most of us are gang bangers that will bang yo bitch if you dont watch out B!

Alot got put down when we all smoked that dmt and ate peote' in the desert. We rode camels across distant lands to do fire extinguisher tags on the oasis. Needless to say the blackness of my aura can only be eclipsed by alot's so naturally we had to let him in. The gates of hell welcome the new blood, and may death rain down apoun our enemys.

sooooo, me and some people are looking for somewhere random to move to.. and get down on shit.. hopefully alot of city bombing and alot of frieghts.. if someone would be nice enough to let me know if its worth moving to for about 6 months or so. let me know.. you can pm or whatever. thanks.

keep outta my spots !

Alot got put down when we all smoked that dmt and ate peote' in the desert. We rode camels across distant lands to do fire extinguisher tags on the oasis. Needless to say the blackness of my aura can only be eclipsed by alot's so naturally we had to let him in. The gates of hell welcome the new blood, and may death rain down apoun our enemys.

Hahah this. Que the epic death metal, and bring on the straight vandal debauchery.