-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

lol, yeah? ya think so? lol, kids these days. forget that theres a whole game of writers that started 20 years before them and because they learned some style from the internet all of a sudden they fresh. you would be embarrased to know who u just said that to.

that twist freight situation is a younger kid toy move...im gonna go out on a limb and say dude is about 25 and started writing after 2000.

go buy another one of my books

And I really hope he didn't cover any Matokie Slaughter tags that may have accompanied that Twist.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
And I really hope he didn't cover any Matokie Slaughter tags that may have accompanied that Twist.

probably doesnt even know why that would be a bad thing...some kids have a hightened sense of self importance and never bother to resoect that which came before them to give them the opportunity to do what they do. RIP M.Slaughter

-you keep yapping kiddo, ill keep being me

bump erabik.......... wrong or right... dude preserved it...was the right thing to do.... it was bound to happen eventually....better him than some no name tool who would go over it and no one ever know....

erabik.......avert....... 2 "newer" dudes i can say ive seen on the rails that i appreciate

Okay, we've all filled two pages with this now.

Shall we move on?

Personally, I think he had good intentions (in his mind) but I also agree with the idea of leaving well enough alone.

Erabik's a good dude and a snazzy graffer. I don't think he did it with intentions of grabbing onto Twisto's fame.

Bumping this to the next page. This was one of the pieces that got me into graffiti as a kid.

looted from various flickrs/non ohio threada or reposts

whatever cheers

old joker from 216

2611847927_a9e74d27aa.jpg

cleveland is long over due for an all city expansion where they annex the suburbs to gain population making the city more eligible for government money.fix the schools ... the landscape goes from urban to rural once you are out of cuyahoga county .. you can get a million dollar piece of property in the heights or downtown .. or you can live in a dump downtown or in the heights .... and you can also buy crack or get stabbed or shot in the heights or downtown .... kid cudi never tried to come off super tough you can get valet in shaker and you can get your car stolen in shaker

This man knows what hes talking about, the city of Columbus annexed surrounding areas years ago and is able to extend many municipal benefits to its residents and qualify for federal money that Cleveland and Cincinnati do not. Because of the annexation Columbus is considered the largest "City" in Ohio by population ( over 754,885), however it has a smaller metropolitan region (1.7 million) than both Cleveland (2.1 million) and Cincinnati (2.2 million). The fact of the matter is the actual "City of Cleveland" is tiny, it does not own enough revenue generating real estate and posts terrible statistical figures furthering its sullied image, annexing the affluent suburbs would change this drastically. Unrelated to graffiti but interesting nonetheless.

take a bow also interesting but not related is the Key tower the top floor suite is the most expensive peice of real-estate between new york and chicago . not the building itself but the top floor alone.

yeah, i heard its near $30 a sq ft. worth $420,000 but potentially selling for 1.2 mil or something nuts like that. that shit was unfinished and vacant class A space for nearly two decades.....cleveland, shwhat a place.

random continuance of a random convo....