-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MuthaMolesta@Mar 2 2005, 05:38 PM

much props to simples for at least showing me something worthy. However I gotta disagree with you on that style comment. LA got its style on lock. nonetheless keep posting. your fellow dumbass Ohioians should follow suit.

You talk too much. No one gives a shit about your approval.

arizewall35b.jpg

ARIZE.

Originally posted by 216ism+Mar 2 2005, 11:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (216ism - Mar 2 2005, 11:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MuthaMolesta@Mar 2 2005, 05:38 PM

much props to simples for at least showing me something worthy. However I gotta disagree with you on that style comment. LA got its style on lock. nonetheless keep posting. your fellow dumbass Ohioians should follow suit.

You talk too much. No one gives a shit about your approval.

arizewall35b.jpg

ARIZE.

[/b]

oh really? Eh dumbass no gives a shit about your disapproval so shut your felating priest ass and know your role. Fucking haole!

Originally posted by SLANG@Mar 3 2005, 04:19 AM

I AM SURE ASS FUCK THAT MERZ AND FIVE HAVE WORLD FAME SO THAT POINT IS EASILY DISPROVED YOU FUCK HOLE

wow all caps huh... wow I'm really scared. Hmm let me think this through... Merz and Five... nope never heard of 'em... nor does Art Crimes have them listed. Go pack to your father mathew and fill that mouth of yours with his cum cause thats all your good for, you dumb fuck!

you fags just love circle jerking with each other.... its a dayum shame.

ohio doesnt need you motha molesta, im not posotive but i almost am that graff has been going on longer here then in the islands you "represent" half the peeps in the hawaii thread dont like you, your ot up, and you think your the shit get out your pen and paper and start biteing fucker, name droppin legal eagal