-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

I was just trying help homie out by bringing to his attention in a nice way that writing the letter backwards as "his thing" is in fact, a toy move without calling him out.

Rocking it like that in a piece once or twice for fun...whatever, but when you think it's "phunky phresh" and you're on some next shit and wrong, it should be brought to your attention so you can advance correctly.

Now I know why Sano shut out everybody he wasn't down with when we asked for help as youngn's...just ain't worth the hassle.

This is why Cleveland is so stunted compared to Columbus and Cincy. New jacks cry and whine that the old school cats won't teach them shit, but when we try, they push it away.

And, Hit Trains, I was known to use and "E" when I wrote Losteroc from time to time, and it always faced the write way.

Note: "E" faces correct direction.

l_6e50973e3e88ca1bb1bd59655c1b5530.jpg

Too bad I was toy about no 3-d's back then.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is why Cleveland is so stunted compared to Columbus and Cincy. New jacks cry and whine that the old school cats won't teach them shit, but when we try, they push it away.

i think its got alot to do with no one wanting to put in work and paint.

probably some of what to do with what you said also..

i dunno competetion breeds excellence i guess i feel...

dead horse i know, but some of us still love it.:rolleyes:

oh and that backwards e is mad silly.

• Like 1

cleveland is the jam lost if you want to help the scene lead by example and hit the streets the enz has consistency all the tags looked the same and they are solid not misshaped and they are popping up all over the place .

keep it up everyone who is doing their thing in ohio even all you busters

cleveland is the jam lost if you want to help the scene lead by example and hit the streets the enz has consistency all the tags looked the same and they are solid not misshaped and they are popping up all over the place .

keep it up everyone who is doing their thing in ohio even all you busters

Been there, done that. I'm over that. I'm an old ass man by comparison who I can tell you, you will never see bombing again, unless you cats want to pay my car loan, mortgage, hold my good job down and help feed a family of hungry mouths while I'm locked up for that shit.

Not worth it these days.

I left my mark and am still in the game via doing the walls I do know and trying to shine some light on these kids.

You're a homie and all but you can't sugarcoat shortcomings to these guys. Once in a while they need to hear what they're doing wrong so they can fix it.

Dude's getting up, but he needs to look around and ask himself why no one else of any decent caliber is rocking a backwards letter on the regular in their tags. (Don't none of you even come back with some obscure, dope handstyle you found in the Thailand thread or some shit with a backwards letter in it and be like "See Lost"...you know what I mean!)

I'm sure he's a cool dude, and none of this was meant as a diss. I was just trying to help brotato out.

i appreciate the advice from yall vets i really do espeicilly bojangles, and thanks for all the attention on 12oz , i do see how a backwards letter can come off as a toy move but i do it cause it balances so well with the Z , but im just gona keep doin wat i do.

and i feel you on that HIT TRAINS