-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

or becasue you post chicken scratch and act like your king cope

you know how i act? wow you can really read that deep into my emotions from my posts on 12oz?

congrats bro, i wish i possessed these magical powers of yours.

copes a dick tho, im actually a nice guy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
graffiti is way bigger than cleveland guys, yall can rep home team or whatever all you want. there will always be "OTs" painting everywhere you go in ohio especially cleveland, if you guys wanna hate on that thats up to you. but when PBJ comes up to cleveland to paint and were not going over anyone and our shit gets burned dont expect us to bitch out.

man, dont associate everyone from cleveland with hometeam, thats not how that shits workin.

just to clarify...not tryin to get in the middle of this silly shit.

ALOT

HEAVENLY TITTIES

you know whats coming mind ease........................................

fucking toys

your right, I do: not a damn thing

p.s. i think mind ease puts more efforts in trying to be on peoples dick in his shouts outs than he does in his own pieces

You never seen me shout anyone out but my dead homie

If your talkin bout Sower and EW - that cat got me blazed, showed me mad spots in vegas and gave me wall space. Of course Ima shout'em out.

As for the Ohio crews shouts, what, you think Ima come across the country and not rep for Ohio?

yall crack me up. the only thing you can do is call people toys and dickriders

Just let me ask you this, BAK people:

If Ender and Gerl are bitch ass motherfuckers like you say -

why do they constantly roll through cleaveland? where they'll supposedly get so fucked up?

Cause last time I checked, yalls threats dont scare them and they steady get down up there.

Now, you BAK cats, yall are the antagonists, always talkin bout what your gonna do

Yet yall NEVER come through Columbus

So the supposedly bitch made cats steady be on your turf

And you dont set foot on theirs

whos the bitch in that picture? hmmmmmm...............

man, dont associate everyone from cleveland with hometeam, thats not how that shits workin.

just to clarify...not tryin to get in the middle of this silly shit.

ALOT

HEAVENLY TITTIES

i feel you homie. i mean were all out here doin the same shit, theres plenty of wallspace, just dont go over me or my crew.

some mother fuckers wanna catch feelings when someone paints a burner or a straight letter over their throw up.

throws over tags

pieces over throws

burners over pieces.

thats how graffiti SHOULD be.

i had a tag before i knew what a throw up was, then had a throw before i knew what a piece was.

kids be jumpin in this shit too fast thinkin there kings when in reality they have no hands toss ups or pieces.

getcha minds right

lemme talk to em....

Just let me ask you this, BAK people:

If Ender and Gerl are bitch ass motherfuckers like you say -

why do they constantly roll through cleaveland? where they'll supposedly get so fucked up?

Cause last time I checked, yalls threats dont scare them and they steady get down up there.

Now, you BAK cats, yall are the antagonists, always talkin bout what your gonna do

Yet yall NEVER come through Columbus

So the supposedly bitch made cats steady be on your turf

And you dont set foot on theirs

whos the bitch in that picture? hmmmmmm...............

il take whatever drugs this little kid is on. naw never been to columbus huh and ender and gerl constantly come to cleveland well than come here and show me some of there spots i think mak already took alot of girls good spots and im not even gonna talk about this anymore because i could hold a more intelligent conversation with a wall kid. you know nothing about anything and think your the man.

man maybe its cause i've been drinking a lot tonight but i'm gettin real sick of this back and forth bullshit... why cant ya'll just go paint do what you do and give props where its needed. if you dont like something then thats fine dont like it but there is no need to throw a fucking shit fit about it on this god damn forum...

not trying to take anyones side cause i've seen a lot good work coming from both sides of your guys arguments

il take whatever drugs this little kid is on. naw never been to columbus huh and ender and gerl constantly come to cleveland well than come here and show me some of there spots i think mak already took alot of girls good spots and im not even gonna talk about this anymore because i could hold a more intelligent conversation with a wall kid. you know nothing about anything and think your the man.

mak over gerl? damn shame.....

I dont think im the man, I just dont front on cats. if yall rocked burners or had legitamit beef with these dudes, thatd be one thing. but for now I just see it like - good shit is being replaced by bad shit. and if its being talked about - like yall constantly do - ima put in my 2 cents cause I can

As for you in Columbus, feel free to show me your spots, you aint nowhere there

mak over gerl? damn shame.....

I dont think im the man, I just dont front on cats. if yall rocked burners or had legitamit beef with these dudes, thatd be one thing. but for now I just see it like - good shit is being replaced by bad shit. and if its being talked about - like yall constantly do - ima put in my 2 cents cause I can

A FUCKING MEN homie.

post-7-1114008980.jpg

post-7-1114008821.jpg

post-7-1114008262.jpg

post-7-1114008734.jpg

post-7-1113505683.jpg

post-7-1113505806.jpg

post-7-1112649408.jpg

472044417_97a574f013_b.jpg

2219257696_444879a216_b.jpg

2218464221_46a74341db_b.jpg

2218463709_2d94371e67_b.jpg

2219256062_ecce259a91_b.jpg

2219254894_293c1cd5ca_b.jpg

2219254100_cdc0e067ec_b.jpg

2219252892_89f336bae2_b.jpg

2218459083_02b1e03449_b.jpg

2218458357_46a0ea8e16_b.jpg

2219250446_7cf0ba7829_b.jpg

can someone please ban "KNOT" good at graf. we dont need toys yelling at everything they see on here. Dirty Bombing Toys need to shut up. And hek, get a handstyle beyond a shity helvetica imitation with a K looking like an R.

2219193686_abac8016ce.jpg

:lol:

KNOT on a graff tip . I will still fuck you up! Let me know who you are i got something for you too ! PM me we can handle this real quick . I even have a car unlike other bum ass motherfuckers . ANYMORE PROBLEME'S PM ME WE WILL HANDLE THIS .

KNOT