-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

im sorry, i didnt mean to offend anyone, i also kinda felt like i said what i write to clarify that im not hiding behind a screenname, haha, the only reason i use this name is cuz i never took the time to register a name on here and alot of people use this name...... oh and by the way when i say i like seeing shit get vandalized, i mean EVERYONE, from the people i hate to the people i love (im kinda givin u props, so take it or leave it. everyones entitled to their own opinion tho, so if you feel like i suck and all my shit is bitten, thats cool by me, and if you think im gay and in a shitty crew, that also fine, im secure enough with where im at in graffiti ta sit back and smile about all feedback whether its negative or positive

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not gonna keep going in circles with you retards but purple drank has DOZENS of different ORIGINAL styles un like a single writer in pbj edit: sukoe or what the fuck ever he writes does atleast try to have his own style but the rest of you are a joke.

Phony Biting Jokes

gerl i agree with you about seeing vandalsim and being secure with your work but those are the only things iv ever agreed with you on in my life.

the only question i have is why are you guys so happy to copy peoples work? makes no sense to me at all. in the world to me its all about bieng an individual having your own style (and im not just talking about stupid graffiti) i dont get why you guys are so proud to just go and take everyone elses letters and ideas?

graffiti is about vandalizing and being noticed for have a unique style not just trying to make your stuff look like everything on some dumbass website but thats all cool with me if it makes you happy then keep doing it

peace out

and dear haterz thank you very much sincerely yours

yea PBJ is so wack dude, what a bunch of fuckin losers...... no talent, unoriginal.... fuckin lames..... they should be more like HEK and MAK, those dudes got real original style

anyway, couple flix from vegas vacation, more on the way, much love to Sower and the rest of the EvilWays crew for showin me some OT love. FREE NEWK! next stop: Phoenix

DSCF3099.jpg

DSCF3019.jpg

DSCF3103.jpg

oh, and heres that requested helper:

DSCF1182.jpg

First of all. Gerl you are a fucking pussy little bitch. So why don't you you do us all a favor and quit painting forever . And as for that faggot ass ender. Why don't you get on your pedal bike with your little bitch gerl on your handle bars and ride up to Cleveland and get both your faces broken (with my fists). I will even call 911 for you while you are lying with your brains leaking out your fucking head . You are not welcome in Cleveland ever ! I will pay anybody with information to the skull cracking of these PBJ fucks (gerl,ender) when they are in Cleveland.

This is KNOT hek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

graffiti is way bigger than cleveland guys, yall can rep home team or whatever all you want. there will always be "OTs" painting everywhere you go in ohio especially cleveland, if you guys wanna hate on that thats up to you. but when PBJ comes up to cleveland to paint and were not going over anyone and our shit gets burned dont expect us to bitch out.