-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

internet trends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

super totally gay guys .... just cause someone did it on a freight doesnt mean that everyone should go and do that style , it should be about your shit not some other dudes shit jesus christ

it seems like everytime I see somthing that catches my eye in a magazine or online somwhere I end up seeing someone jocking it super hard on this forum a week to a month later .

and how many time's has that wall been painted????

plus seal did a peice over yout toss up. thats the rules in the graff game. why u triping?

berf was the best thing on that wall before seal and beers painted over the old peices...

I really dont care about your rules to the graff game dude...sorry.

im trippin because i dont care for people coming from outside of cleveland and painting over kids who live here, and put in work here on the regular. its a respect issue ya see?

bottom line.

ALOT

HOME TURF

if that dude Seal had done one thing original .. then I would say let his shit ride on that wall ... cause yeah tags look better under tossups and pieces look better over all that shit ...... ... .. but Not when you are a biter cause thats the first rule of graff come original

I think all that fools shit should get gone over just for doing that clicky faggy fake old school shit goddamn. I've seen almost all of you guys do that shit.. go buy a fucking colloring book you're just recycling the same fucking outlines and ideas... all You dudes are using the same letters like it was your turn to do it or somthing ????????

if that other dude rupt had anything to go over i'de say go over that fools shit too fuck an out of towner ESPECIALLY THAT SHIT TALKING KIND MAET EMOH

correction crow the best thing ever on that walll was dredfull by shrugg and or rove

down the shitter is right

oh yea the dredfull by shrugg and or rove was the best thing for sure, but the last good thing on that wall after that was the ENDER VERB GERL but we all know about hek and ender so that part of the wall was a wreck for sure

--and i dont know why people trip its just a WALL........take your flix and it gets gone over big deal...

two years later i still got shit runnin in your town bitch and havent been there since

a few side comments here and there but take this shit to PMs cause no one fucking cares about your e-thuggin

2044421937_5222c3f2da.jpg?v=0

might have been posted before but any picture is better than talk