Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HIGHTOP

-OHIO-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont think anyone has ever even heard of hetik there pal? or atleast not oustide of pittsburgh, and there are a few dope pittsburg artist dont get me wrong no diss to the scene but there are also lots of little fools like hk running around and not even one of his own friends ever tryed to help him learn letter structure obously, yet he trys to come on here talking shit, maybe if he even tryed to learned some letters first people would actually take him a little serouse, but instead hk thought he could try to talk some dumb shit and got dissed thats what happens. he disserved it i dont blame hek

i dont think anyone has ever even heard of hetik there pal? or atleast not oustide of pittsburgh, and there are a few dope pittsburg artist dont get me wrong no diss to the scene but there are also lots of little fools like hk running around and not even one of his own friends ever tryed to help him learn letter structure obously, yet he trys to come on here talking shit, maybe if he even tryed to learned some letters first people would actually take him a little serouse, but instead hk thought he could try to talk some dumb shit and got dissed thats what happens. he disserved it i dont blame hek

talking about letter structure and riding HEK's dick?!?! ROFLYROFLZY ROFLs.:D :D :D

fuck you fools the only one in bak who has letter structure is pork

when he came through his shit was tight

fuck hek ill be in ohio again fuckin toy

bump pbj thoses was the mugs wit the hard shit out

there anyways them and cf and sf

by the way hektik is in cfc

well im through babbling with this little girl on here, you proved my point in so many ways and once again ur a bitch you wont even say ur name, and let me guess is this puzle? if not,my bad for mentioning ur name p.s. bak will be rolling threw pitts again........

theres people in bak that have been painting longer than some of you have been alive, people who painted nyc cleans in the 80's, people who sold crack to dondi white, people who must have sold ur mothers crack, and people who helped develop the cleveland scene, and there is not a single writer in bak that doesnt have letters, and for that matter paint burners and streets keep it real son! do ur homework before you talk Burning All Krews!

fuck no this aint puzl kyt dtc

but you come through pitts

like you say you will u will

know me homes

youll be gone the day you

arive

sleep on it

you say fuck no like it would be a bad thing to be him

kyt dtc owns pitts prism mfone vatoe and soviet and a handfull of other wirters make the scene

You kids! look at em go... dman... what you had a namefor a couple of months andhe's tony montana..

Pork has letters.. hek you have nothing. I'm more respected in your city than you'll ever be.. that is just so so sad for you... You need to shut yourmouth and open your ears new jack, learn something... but it's ok I was a stupid new jack once two..just not as stupid.. ha ha ha..

maybee when you show somerespect youll earn some.

nowyou can piss off twerp.

HK$ FTCFK RA IOTAK

CROW FUCKO CEPS WEBS SINEK ENDER SPIZ TYPO RESP ICON RAGER ANNOY TEADER bumps

flicks of Jukes AKE legal wall in Graz, Austria....200 feet long, 15 feet high..

wall is for a rock quarry, hence the trucks and rocks..i did everything on the wall..

quarrypanoramic.JPG.91c6cb8289ef126c1f4461a84f26ce7a.JPG

quarrypanoramic2.JPG.0c3ebbba3e91fcded967f768599ae9f9.JPG

quarrypanoramic3.JPG.bed8b5c2295db5e66fcf0205830ecb65.JPG

quarrycementtruck.JPG.bcf8dc1276b3323336a711c7395bb38b.JPG

1854824898_rockquarry-welcomeback006.jpg.6aa9cf983331ecded964c6a9f5500f2d.jpg

2040704586_rockquarry-welcomeback016.jpg.2f31e1d40d45a9dead5823e1099a3c22.jpg

1186877544_rockquarry-welcomeback014.jpg.0d04f3e0b5b3a9a2f40da8708cbd2c1a.jpg

1333719520_rockquarry-welcomeback018.jpg.08d8b4341d5ac69099adc80b329384f0.jpg

575956231_rockquarry-welcomeback005.jpg.5baa47e83866b59f8434448bec6a3414.jpg