-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Do you got any Cre flicks in Pittsburgh you can share with Columbus kids?

I JUST WENT THROUGH MY NEGS YESTERDAY!!! I HAVE SOME FLIP, CREAR, NECS JAWNS FROM THE EARLY NINETIES, BUT I HAVE TO PRINT THEM UP. WHEN I GET THEM PRINTED, I'LL POST THEM.

I HAVE SOME OLD BLUSTER SHIT TOO, FROM WHEN FLIP TOOK ME AROUND...

Constantly

Rendering

Every

Artists

Reality

THATS WHAT CREAR STOOD FOR... MAN, THAT KID IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST... I CHILLED WITH COSMO OUT IN COLUMBUS TOO, BUT NEVER GOT TO PAINT WITH HIM, THAT FOOL WAS FUNKY AS HELL, HAD NAKED FAT CHICKS ALL THROUGHOUT HIS BLACK BOOK.

I'M GONNA ROCK A BIG WHAT CREW SHOUTOUT TONITE! I MISS ALL THOSE GUYS.

I JUST WENT THROUGH MY NEGS YESTERDAY!!! I HAVE SOME FLIP, CREAR, NECS JAWNS FROM THE EARLY NINETIES, BUT I HAVE TO PRINT THEM UP. WHEN I GET THEM PRINTED, I'LL POST THEM.

Constantly

Rendering

Every

Artists

Reality

THATS WHAT CREAR STOOD FOR... MAN, THAT KID IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST... I CHILLED WITH COSMO OUT IN COLUMBUS TOO, BUT NEVER GOT TO PAINT WITH HIM, THAT FOOL WAS FUNKY AS HELL, HAD NAKED FAT CHICKS ALL THROUGHOUT HIS BLACK BOOK.

SAY WORD.. BIG UPS TO DRIPS, RES METS, SQUID, CROWDER, STAND, 4SCO, EGAS, FLIP, NERO, COZMO, RYE, OPUS,2KC, INTEGRITY, HOOD, ALL THE HPD HEADS,BSA HEADS, AND WHAT CREW..DAMN ALOT OF WRITERS WERE OUT HERE IN THE EARLY 90'S..

COLUMBUS FOR REAL

Constantly

Rendering

Every

Artists

Reality

Tiger Hoods:

SAY WORD.. BIG UPS TO DRIPS, RES METS, SQUID, CROWDER, STAND, 4SCO, EGAS, FLIP, NERO, COZMO, RYE, OPUS,2KC, INTEGRITY, HOOD, ALL THE HPD HEADS,BSA HEADS, AND WHAT CREW..DAMN ALOT OF WRITERS WERE OUT HERE IN THE EARLY 90'S..

COLUMBUS FOR REAL

Cosmo's black books were fucking nutso..

They would have fold outs and inserts.

And the would have like a drawing of a 500 pound women, and then a photo from Plumperz magazine, just so you know it was reall girl..

Or maybe t was so he could fantasize..

Cosmo's black books were fucking nutso..

They would have fold outs and inserts.

And the would have like a drawing of a 500 pound women, and then a photo from Plumperz magazine, just so you know it was reall girl..

Or maybe t was so he could fantasize..

HE WAS ON SOME PARLIAMENT SHIT, WITH PINK COMBAT BOOTS AND BRAIDS...

I REMEMBER EATING MAD MUSHROOMS AND WANDERING AROUND HIGH STREET!! HAS CROWDER BUSTED OUT AT ALL RECENTLY? I REMEMBER THAT FOOL BEING UP EVERYWHERE.

BUMP THE COLUMBUS ROOTS AND CLEVELAND TOO...

OHIGHO OLD SCHOOL WERE TRULY FRESH. THE YOUNG BOUGHS ARE HOLDING IT DOWN, BUT SHIT WAS FRESH IN THE EARLY NINETIES AND HELLA GRIMEY!

Constantly

Rendering

Every

Artists

Reality

OH YEAH, THERE IS STILL DELL SHIT RUNNING ON OUR BUSWAY FROM 94-95 IT'S AN ERA PEICE, SOME SIDE WORD AND THERE ARE A FEW CREAR AND ORSE TAGS STILL LIVING!

OH YEAH, THERE IS STILL DELL SHIT RUNNING ON OUR BUSWAY FROM 94-95 IT'S AN ERA PEICE, SOME SIDE WORD AND THERE ARE A FEW CREAR AND ORSE TAGS STILL LIVING!

dell is still puts in work around here...

that side word was prolly asic ..thats my bet...

yeah..man if you could actually could scan that bluster flick..that would be sick..

and whatever happened to nine?

(this is that columbus dood that lived in louisiana awhile back btw)

cozmo had a pink caddie for awhile..

crowder / order was the blueprint for columbus hands, dont let any one tell you any different, mad fools tried to immulate that dudes hands including myself.. It was always fun to kill a streak with that dude, and he was nice, if you knew him. if you didn't he might fuck with you..he had nice throwups too. him and egas, flip had good throws also, but they were kinda orseish...winter of 93 he killed it..saw some new ones in the southside parsons area last summer...everyone was on acid at that time..

cozmo had a pink caddie for awhile..

crowder / order was the blueprint for columbus hands, dont let any one tell you any different, mad fools tried to immulate that dudes hands including myself.. It was always fun to kill a streak with that dude, and he was nice, if you knew him. if you didn't he might fuck with you..he had nice throwups too. him and egas, flip had good throws also, but they were kinda orseish...winter of 93 he killed it..saw some new ones in the southside parsons area last summer...everyone was on acid at that time..

I'M KINDA LOWCASH RIGHT NOW. I SHOULD HAVE LOOT BY THE END OF THE WEEK. THE DELL SIDE NAME WAS ERA. HE ONLY ROCKED IT A FEW TIMES I THINK. YEAH THE BLUST SHIT WAS OVER BY THE JAIL. CROWD/ORDER/ORSE WAS A REAL COOL CAT, DEF GOOD PEOPLES. HIS HAND REMINDED ME OF THE CALI BUS HOPPER SHIT. ME AND SPAED DEF GOT INFLUENCE FROM HIS HAND. HE HAD THE BEST ONELINERS I'VE EVER SEEN.

BUMP OHIGHO