-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpl drank

fuck pbj.... internet trend crew the only person that blazes in the whole crew is hery

(View original post)

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOW PURPL DRANK IS HEK.....

DUDE YOUR A FUCKIN TOY.

1. YOU'VE BITTEN HEIST'S STYLE

2. ENDER WILL BURN YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN ASS TO YOUR FINGERTIPS

3. GERL NOT ONLY HAS MORE SPOTS, TAGS, AND PAINT TAGS THAN YOU

HIS PEICES ARE ILLER THAN A MO FO, AND HE'S GOD MAD THROWIES

UNLIKE YOUR JEALUS TOY BITCH FEMINEM GRAFF WRITER YOU THINK

YOU ARE.

YOU AND BACK ESPECIALLY PORK AND CRIK CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES

PUNK BITCHES

^^^^^^^^^^

you guys are the biggest joke ever.

1: purple drank is not hek!!

2:you are just that talk! you all no if a single one of u had the balls to be a man you would get off the internet and find us in the streets, or in the bare minimal state you fucking name! wich you wont do because you careers will be endid just like anoys so eat a fat BAK DICK AND SWALLOW WHEN UR DOWN INTRNET TOY CREW 2 YEAR TOYS!

3:fuck this talk, lets do this STATE UR NAME SEEE WHAT OF YOU IS left in cleveland tomorow

3:HEK had painted longer than those fools and will gladly burn them as well as bit heist what are you smoking show me a single simularity in either of there things?

4: keep are names out of you mouth because a few of us are at the point of ending a few of you real soon if you dont learn ur roll we will hand it to you!!!!!TOY INTERNET STYLE DICK RIDING BITCHES! you guys bite and suck at biting come on if you gonna cheat and manage to somehow still suck now that talent

5:toss up with a color fade is not a piece you fucking pbj retards! do ur homework

6: if you spent 1/3 of the energy you did on the internet actually putting in work than you wouldnt have to try to come on here to put a front on for the rest of the world, but ur fooling nobody but yourselfs

7:hek and mak went to pitts and went over hk for talking shit so dont cry because thats what you get when u open ur mouth! sometimes it gest closed for you!

8:bhs and bak and cst the crews that really run cleveland put in work have painted for longer than 2 years dont talk shit and all have there own ORIGINAL styles, oh and get ups and blaze berners for that matter while ur crew consist of writers that try to do one or the other

9: keep it up and that what you''l meet my 9 bitches

FINALLY SOME GOOD FLICKS

YALL FOOLS STILL BEEFIN I THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS OLD NEWS..

PBJ AINT WACK INTERNET SHIT THEY PUT IN WORK...

BAK PUTS IN WORK TOO ...

BUT YOU GUYS AREN'T THE ONLY HEADS PUTTIN IN WORK IN OHIO

I LIKE THE NEW FEATURE ON HERE WHERE YOU CANT REPOST

SOME PEOPLE POST THE SAME SHIT

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpl drank

fuck pbj.... internet trend crew the only person that blazes in the whole crew is hery

(View original post)

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOW PURPL DRANK IS HEK.....

DUDE YOUR A FUCKIN TOY.

1. YOU'VE BITTEN HEIST'S STYLE

2. ENDER WILL BURN YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN ASS TO YOUR FINGERTIPS

3. GERL NOT ONLY HAS MORE SPOTS, TAGS, AND PAINT TAGS THAN YOU

HIS PEICES ARE ILLER THAN A MO FO, AND HE'S GOD MAD THROWIES

UNLIKE YOUR JEALUS TOY BITCH FEMINEM GRAFF WRITER YOU THINK

YOU ARE.

YOU AND BACK ESPECIALLY PORK AND CRIK CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES

PUNK BITCHES

^^^^^^^^^^

you guys are the biggest joke ever.

1: purple drank is not hek!!

2:you are just that talk! you all no if a single one of u had the balls to be a man you would get off the internet and find us in the streets, or in the bare minimal state you fucking name! wich you wont do because you careers will be endid just like anoys so eat a fat BAK DICK AND SWALLOW WHEN UR DOWN INTRNET TOY CREW 2 YEAR TOYS!

3:fuck this talk, lets do this STATE UR NAME SEEE WHAT OF YOU IS left in cleveland tomorow

3:HEK had painted longer than those fools and will gladly burn them as well as bit heist what are you smoking show me a single simularity in either of there things?

4: keep are names out of you mouth because a few of us are at the point of ending a few of you real soon if you dont learn ur roll we will hand it to you!!!!!TOY INTERNET STYLE DICK RIDING BITCHES! you guys bite and suck at biting come on if you gonna cheat and manage to somehow still suck now that talent

5:toss up with a color fade is not a piece you fucking pbj retards! do ur homework

6: if you spent 1/3 of the energy you did on the internet actually putting in work than you wouldnt have to try to come on here to put a front on for the rest of the world, but ur fooling nobody but yourselfs

7:hek and mak went to pitts and went over hk for talking shit so dont cry because thats what you get when u open ur mouth! sometimes it gest closed for you!

8:bhs and bak and cst the crews that really run cleveland put in work have painted for longer than 2 years dont talk shit and all have there own ORIGINAL styles, oh and get ups and blaze berners for that matter while ur crew consist of writers that try to do one or the other

9: keep it up and that what you''l meet my 9 bitches

:mad: .. :mad:

:mad: .....:mad:

:mad: .. .:mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad:

:mad:

:scrambled: :scrambled:

:scrambled:

:scrambled: :scrambled::scrambled:

U MAD:

THIS IS NOT HEK

just to make that clear... now i would like to take a moment to make this point cleveland has had a lot of outof towners moving in and tryign to get up thinking they are msk or some shit just cause they got up downtown a tiny tiny bit east side a tiny bit west side and a shitload in treemont you fools act like you own cleveland real people doing real things get up alll over the city props to prae ceps hek sym and anyone else is trying to go all city rip ranger 216

fight the buff dont let it get ahead of the game you all need to stop sleeping im doing my part

^^^out of towners were all from the same state dummy.

I guess we can say that about most people in ohio, im sorry if you

dont agree but I think cleveland cols and cinci writers should all

be able to paint in one anothers city and be cool..We all rep the O

thats bigger than any of our cities...Them dudes got skills don't front..

why dont you just come out and say who your talking about, Columbus cats right????????

why you hateing? ill start some hate, bak false flags cst.

THIS IS NOT HEK

just to make that clear... now i would like to take a moment to make this point cleveland has had a lot of outof towners moving in and tryign to get up thinking they are msk or some shit just cause they got up downtown a tiny tiny bit east side a tiny bit west side and a shitload in treemont you fools act like you own cleveland real people doing real things get up alll over the city props to prae ceps hek sym and anyone else is trying to go all city rip ranger 216

fight the buff dont let it get ahead of the game you all need to stop sleeping im doing my part