-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

Q. If I see my son or daughter wearing colors or writing graffiti, does this mean he or she is a gang member?

A. Not necessarily, however, it does mean that your child is being influenced by gang values. Your child may feel gang values are not necessarily wrong and may agree with some of the beliefs. You need to talk to you child and clarify any misunderstandings. It is important to help your child recognize the consequences of gang involvement.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wtf, that jihad is one of my faves..no scribble flicks eh........

get yourself some locs thats right some locs 5.99 and your local south central liquor store..

Get som dickies, with the military belt, and a white tee small, w/ the chuck taylors to match them dickies. Would you like to buy a bean pie, or smoke some pcp??

HK Clevleand is where junkies get served shut the fuck up you're style is beat to hell no one wants to see some kuhr knock off letters wannabee fucko style with dusty lines

HOW the hell did you get put down with cf you're shit is wack stay up in pitts shut up or come here and get rocked .

That jihad piece is off the chains i got a wand and cern flick from cleveland somwhere from right before wand jetted to west coast . i'll try to dig it up

i dont think anyone has ever even heard of hetik there pal? or atleast not oustide of pittsburgh, and there are a few dope pittsburg artist dont get me wrong no diss to the scene but there are also lots of little fools like hk running around and not even one of his own friends ever tryed to help him learn letter structure obously, yet he trys to come on here talking shit, maybe if he even tryed to learned some letters first people would actually take him a little serouse, but instead hk thought he could try to talk some dumb shit and got dissed thats what happens. he disserved it i dont blame hek

i dont think anyone has ever even heard of hetik there pal? or atleast not oustide of pittsburgh, and there are a few dope pittsburg artist dont get me wrong no diss to the scene but there are also lots of little fools like hk running around and not even one of his own friends ever tryed to help him learn letter structure obously, yet he trys to come on here talking shit, maybe if he even tryed to learned some letters first people would actually take him a little serouse, but instead hk thought he could try to talk some dumb shit and got dissed thats what happens. he disserved it i dont blame hek

talking about letter structure and riding HEK's dick?!?! ROFLYROFLZY ROFLs.:D :D :D

theres people in bak that have been painting longer than some of you have been alive, people who painted nyc cleans in the 80's, people who sold crack to dondi white, people who must have sold ur mothers crack, and people who helped develop the cleveland scene, and there is not a single writer in bak that doesnt have letters, and for that matter paint burners and streets keep it real son! do ur homework before you talk Burning All Krews!