-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
OR NOT when savig got knocked writing SAVIG the 1rst time he shoudl have changed his name ... but the first thing he did was go and paint on 3 churches a house some cars stop signs and destroy a block of bars and small shops in a wealthy suburb ... you do the math

as for you Brem YOU DROPPED CRIKS REAL NAME ONLINE AND HIS WORK SPOT ...

do you even paint anymore or is this how you try to get fame now

Your crew tfc is dope no disrespect to them but you're wack and crik has gotten up way more than you and if you think otherwise start posting up some flicks to prove it .

Quick reply to this message

oooh buuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnnn...

so cause i don't get up like i used, this means crik is'nt a snitch? Let me break some shit down for you dog. I never even new this lil nigga criks name. My homie told me where he worked and i suggested goin to hollar @ him. Secondly, writing on shit does'nt make you a killer. So, don't come talking all that sideways shit cause unlike a lot of niggas, I'll bring this shit to real life... i have not painted in months and i know i have always been able to burn criks shit. I'll be in clevo this week and would love for you to show me how gangster you or any snitch that you defend really are...

fuck snitches and the bitch niggas that speak on their behalf

brem when your dude told you where crik worked you ran and put that shit online and his name . fuck snitches

also remember savig remember savig .... remember how after savig stopped painting the only people that kicked it with him were out takign all his spots and that is why he only has one or 2 spots left not that he had that many to begin with but its funny that heads that were cool with him were out taking his spots after he fell off and people that had beef with him werent.

CRIK ONE and yall talk shit about how mutherfuckers have more than one mname and shit its cause of snitches like you posting that shit on public websites and posting flicks of people so get your shit right people rememrb you snitched me out onlien brem and so did another crew from your city and then yuall wanna preach fuck that

this shit is funny...i still don't even know what this dudes name is and don't really care to. All i know is that he is a snitch. You may have me mixed up w/ someone els, homie. You like to get off topic a lot. He is a snitch and that is the only point i was making. if you wanna have beef with me over me calling your boy who you know told the cops who savig was, then be my guest. Let's just make sure we stay on the topic. and after this, all of my communication w/ you will be in the first person

what really happened.

savig got pinched somewhere in southern ohio for graf. they copied his liscence, prints and put him on record.

after he got back to cleveland he continued writing the same name.

after the churches, the auotomobile owners and small business owners filed charges against him for writing on there shit.....

....it didnt take long for the cops to punch up the name 'savig' on their database and retrieve the info proccessed by his previous arrest.

nobody had to snitch on him for the cops to find him. they already had his drivers licsence on file for crying out loud. a drivers liscence has your name, dob, ss# and address.

ya'll kids be twisting shit.

one thats horse shit it said in the paper that a worker from a covntry store lead them to the arrest and thats all i got to say about that im noit calling anyone a snitch and second i kno some ppl are known for tagging other peoples names over pieces and in hot spots just to add some juice to the fire im not saying any one did that but its possable and three tell me this kinda dont look like that bison piece....

IMG_1269.jpg

man u guys are on some bullshit 24/7 SHUT THE FUCK UP AND POST PICTURES PLEASE.

i could find hundreds of pecies that use similar backbone structure and look as similar as those two peices, dont be ignorant. no disrespect to you man but do you think millions of writers are gonna try and come up with letters and not come across similarities?let alone do u honestly think your that inovative that thats litterally the first time a letter like that has been painted? peace beers.

-DIGIT BAK