-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

but this is what i dont understand if its betewwn bak and crow and anoy why is gerls shit being gone over it was a rip phrite and i dont think it was a diss to badink so going over him with a thowie and not a piece is dissn gerl if thairs no problem with him .....

gerl went over a badink peice the day after it was painted. so badink went over gerl with a tossup in return.

badink did'nt start it.

the funwall is everybodies wall. it makes no sense to me why kids try to claim it as there own especially when some of us actually grew up mere blocks away from it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

from what i can see in this flick is badink dissing a memorial for a couple of fallen homies. Not to mention gerls pops. I think with a throwy like that, you better be nice with your hands, cause i would have to come and fuck you up!!(nohomo)

from what i can see in this flick is badink dissing a memorial for a couple of fallen homies. Not to mention gerls pops. I think with a throwy like that, you better be nice with your hands, cause i would have to come and fuck you up!!(nohomo)

you get good with your mits after a couple bids at rykers isle.

Badinks been writing since early 1980's first in East Brooklyn NY then in clevelands Clark Metro which is the area where the fun wall is.

regardless of what you think of his style he's been in it longer than anyone who paints cleveland. (now that RANGER is gone)

he's cool people when you're cool with him.

a memorial at the funwall aint the smartest of ideas. kids go over that wall almost every week.

it appears to me that gerl (in this particular case) is using his fallen homies as an excuse to go over dudes.

so, you suck this dudes dick because he did a bid or two at Rykers? Have you compiled all of his journal entries to write his bio yet? I can only speak for myself when i say if you went over a memorial i did for ppl who are special to me, it would be curtains...

so, you suck this dudes dick because he did a bid or two at Rykers? Have you compiled all of his journal entries to write his bio yet? I can only speak for myself when i say if you went over a memorial i did for ppl who are special to me, it would be curtains...

i grew up with him.

put it this way.

what would you do if i went to one of your chill spots and put an R.I.P. Ranger over your name.

prolly the same thing badink wants to do to gerl.

not for fear of you, but i wouldnt try it for the simple fact that it wont last.

2 all tha ohio people.....i hear tha theres all kinds of beef between droidz an bak well wut ever...all i care about is my dudez phrites name for real....let my fukin brother rest keep his name out of this stupid shit roy has nothin 2 do with bak or tha droids graff beefs....i talk 2 badink because i heard tha he dissed roy shit and got tha whole story....it's about some1 use'n roys name in respect an him going over him on tha fun wall...well i'm not salty it's tha fun wall if it was a line spot or his shit he did..then i would b out for war on any1 who dissed it......2 some this up tha only thing i care about is roys name stop use'n it in graff an words in tha mix of all this please........sinek,phrite,guilt,resek,suga,ekose...wa-fact