Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HIGHTOP

-OHIO-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
408190_274329169294032_150199621706988_777821_1690626735_n.jpg

OOOO!!! I hope u invited bsa!!! They make these fun wall events so much more fun, doin their detective work, tryin to find out who's who and whos cool with hek and hoer.

aww since everyones sad now ill explain my reasoning... enve, along with all of "MAS" are nobodys from toledo. unless aires stumbled on him painting under a bridge somewhere, i highly doubt he even knows the dude, yet is his homie. jus my opinion, fuck all yalls :'[ or prove me wrong n show me some aires n enve flicks!! WHERE DEYY ATTTT!?!?!

Haha that's what I'm saying.. I've been lookin at this thread for a while never really post shit but this Polyester cat is always complaining and talking shit, is that all you know how to do homie??? You gay as fuck lol

Really I live in Toledo he stays in Detroit.. I went a stayed up that way with him and Sisto was there for the weekend got drunk and painted some shit and got a tour of the city why the fuck would I shout someone I don't know.. as far as a nobody, cool story bro wtf are you?

well i stand corrected then i guess... still, wanna see flicks. i talk shit on people that paint garbage n post theyre pictures in this thread, got a problem with that?? u guys are already clownin yourselves with the paint, flick, post bullshit cheros always on.

Wow polyester really? You just took high school popularity contest graff faggotry dickriding above and beyond a new level with that one. It's graffiti, it's illegal, none of us are anybody, but you sur are especially insignificant. I'll have to let aires know he's got a secret admirer in Cleveland, he'll probably be stoked since he hasn't even been writing that long. Get off these Toledo kids dick foo, maybe if you were cool and didn't talk so much shit on the Internet you would be able to paint with "famous" writers too , bwahahahaaaa

well... that one hurt. mad hypocritical if u ask me. right now ur on here talking shit about talking shit about talking shit. get tha fuck outta here. u sound jus as much of a girl. actually get off my dick